GeoSurveillance: a GIS-based system for the detection and monitoring of spatial clusters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1977_32n1_0130 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.69.9.887_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1977_32n1_0034 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1977_32n1_0298 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:4:597-603_9 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Duque & Jared Aldstadt & Ermilson Velasquez & Jose Franco & Alejandro Betancourt, 2011. "A computationally efficient method for delineating irregularly shaped spatial clusters," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, pages 355-372.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial surveillance; Cluster detection; GIS; Prospective analysis; Low birth weight; I100 Health: General; C020 Mathematical Methods; C880 Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs; Other Computer Software;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:11:y:2009:i:2:p:155-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .