Nonparametric conditional predictive regions for time series
No abstract is available for this item.
- Jan G. De Gooijer & Cees G. H. Diks & Łukasz T. Gątarek, 2012.
"Information Flows Around the Globe: Predicting Opening Gaps from Overnight Foreign Stock Price Patterns,"
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics,
CEJEME, vol. 4(1), pages 23-44, March.
- De Gooijer, J. & Diks, C.G.H. & Gatarek, L., 2009. "Information Flows Around the Globe: Predicting Opening Gaps from Overnight Foreign Stock Price Patterns," CeNDEF Working Papers 09-13, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Laïb Naâmane & Lemdani Mohamed & Ould Saïd Elias, 2013. "A functional conditional symmetry test for a GARCH-SM model: Power asymptotic properties," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(1), pages 75-104, March.
- Su, Liangjun, 2006. "A simple test for multivariate conditional symmetry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 374-378, December.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2011. "Forecasting and tracking real-time data revisions in inflation persistence," MPRA Paper 34439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2013. "Forecasting and Tracking Real-Time Data Revisions in Inflation Persistence," MPRA Paper 53374, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2013. "Forecasting and Tracking Real-Time Data Revisions in Inflation Persistence," MPRA Paper 51398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan G. de Gooijer & Cees G.H. Diks & Lukasz T. Gatarek, 2009. "Information Flows around the Globe: Predicting Opening Gaps from Overnight Foreign Stock Price Patterns," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-107/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Di, J. & Kolaczyk, E., 2010. "Complexity-penalized estimation of minimum volume sets for dependent data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 1910-1926, October.
- Jan G. De Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005. "25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jan G. de Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005. "25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-068/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Silvano Bordignon & Francesco Lisi, 2001. "Interval prediction for chaotic time series," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3-4), pages 117-140.
- Liangjun Su & Sainan Jin, 2005. "A Bootstrap Test for Conditional Symmetry," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 251-261, November.
- Hyndman, R.J. & Yao, Q., 1998. "Nonparametric Estimation and Symmetry Tests for Conditional Density Functions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Qiwei Yao & Rob J. Hyndman, 2002. "Nonparametric estimation and symmetry tests for conditional density functions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6092, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kara, Lydia-Zaitri & Laksaci, Ali & Rachdi, Mustapha & Vieu, Philippe, 2017. "Data-driven kNN estimation in nonparametric functional data analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 176-188.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:33:y:2000:i:3:p:259-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed