Trending time-varying coefficient time series models with serially correlated errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagannathan, Ravi & Wang, Zhenyu, 1996.
" The Conditional CAPM and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 3-53, March.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Zhenyu Wang, 1996. "The conditional CAPM and the cross-section of expected returns," Staff Report 208, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Akdeniz Levent & Altay-Salih Aslihan & Caner Mehmet, 2003. "Time-Varying Betas Help in Asset Pricing: The Threshold CAPM," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 1-18, March.
- Masry, Elias & Tjøstheim, Dag, 1997. "Additive Nonlinear ARX Time Series and Projection Estimates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 214-252, April.
- Chang, Yoosoon & Martinez-Chombo, Eduardo, 2003. "Electricity Demand Analysis Using Cointegration and Error-Correction Models with Time Varying Parameters: The Mexican Case," Working Papers 2003-08, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Phillips, Peter C. B., 2001.
"Trending time series and macroeconomic activity: Some present and future challenges,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 21-27, January.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2000. "Trending Time Series and Macroeconomic Activity: Some Present and Future Challenges," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1264, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Park, Joon Y. & Phillips, Peter C.B., 1999.
"Asymptotics For Nonlinear Transformations Of Integrated Time Series,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 269-298, June.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Joon Y. Park, 1998. "Asymptotics for Nonlinear Transformations of Integrated Time Series," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1182, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cai, Zongwu & Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei, 2000. "Functional-coefficient regression models for nonlinear time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6314, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Reyes, Mario G., 1999. "Size, time-varying beta, and conditional heteroscedasticity in UK stock returns," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10, June.
- Das, M., 2005. "Instrumental variables estimators of nonparametric models with discrete endogenous regressors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 335-361, February.
- Kim, Woocheol, 2001. "Nonparametric kernel estimation of evolutionary autoregressive processes," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,103, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643.
- Eric Ghysels, 1998. "On Stable Factor Structures in the Pricing of Risk: Do Time-Varying Betas Help or Hurt?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(2), pages 549-573, April.
- Orbe, Susan & Ferreira, Eva & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan, 2005. "Nonparametric estimation of time varying parameters under shape restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 53-77, May.
- Yoosoon Chang & Joon Y. Park & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2001.
"Nonlinear econometric models with cointegrated and deterministically trending regressors,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 4(1), pages 1-36.
- Yoosoon Chang & Joon Y. Park & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1999. "Nonlinear Econometric Models with Cointegrated and Deterministically Trending Regressors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1245, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cai, Zongwu & Das, Mitali & Xiong, Huaiyu & Wu, Xizhi, 2006. "Functional coefficient instrumental variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 207-241, July.
- Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei, 1998. "Efficient estimation of conditional variance functions in stochastic regression," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6635, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Masry, Elias & Tjøstheim, Dag, 1995. "Nonparametric Estimation and Identification of Nonlinear ARCH Time Series Strong Convergence and Asymptotic Normality: Strong Convergence and Asymptotic Normality," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 258-289, February.
- Kevin Q. Wang, 2003. "Asset Pricing with Conditioning Information: A New Test," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(1), pages 161-196, February.
- Xiao Z. & Linton O.B. & Carroll R.J. & Mammen E., 2003. "More Efficient Local Polynomial Estimation in Nonparametric Regression With Autocorrelated Errors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 980-992, January.
- Zongwu Cai, 2002. "A two-stage approach to additive time series models," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 56(4), pages 415-433.
- Cai, Zongwu, 2002. "Regression Quantiles For Time Series," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 169-192, February.
- Cai, Zongwu & Masry, Elias, 2000. "Nonparametric Estimation Of Additive Nonlinear Arx Time Series: Local Linear Fitting And Projections," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 465-501, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:136:y:2007:i:1:p:163-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.