Nonparametric Estimation Of Additive Nonlinear Arx Time Series: Local Linear Fitting And Projections
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Xing-cai & Xu, Ying-zhi & Lin, Jin-guan, 2017. "Wavelet estimation in varying coefficient models for censored dependent data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 179-189.
- Cai, Zongwu, 2007. "Trending time-varying coefficient time series models with serially correlated errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 163-188, January.
- Woocheol Kim & Oliver Linton, 2003.
"A Local Instrumental Variable Estimation Method for Generalized Additive Volatility Models,"
STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series
456, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Woocheol Kim & Oliver Linton, 2004. "A Local Instrumental Variable Estimation Method For Generalized Additive Volatility Models," FMG Discussion Papers dp509, Financial Markets Group.
- Kim, Woocheol & Linton, Oliver, 2004. "A local instrumental variable estimation method for generalized additive volatility models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24758, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kim, Woocheol & Linton, Oliver, 2003. "A local instrumental variable estimation method for generalized additive volatility models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2028, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Peter Martey Addo, 2014. "Multivariate Self-Exciting Threshold Autoregressive Models with eXogenous Input," Papers 1407.7738, arXiv.org.
- Cai, Zongwu & Xiao, Zhijie, 2012.
"Semiparametric quantile regression estimation in dynamic models with partially varying coefficients,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 413-425.
- Zongwu Cai & Zhijie Xiao, 2010. "Semiparametric Quantile Regression Estimation in Dynamic Models with Partially Varying Coefficients," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 761, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:16:y:2000:i:04:p:465-501_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.