More Efficient Local Polynomial Estimation in Nonparametric Regression With Autocorrelated Errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacho-Chávez, David & Lewbel, Arthur & Linton, Oliver, 2010.
"Identification and nonparametric estimation of a transformed additively separable model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 392-407, June.
- David Jacho-Chavez & Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2006. "Identification and Nonparametric Estimation of a Transformed Additively Separable Model," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 652, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 26 Nov 2008.
- Jacho-Chávez, David & Lewbel, Arthur & Linton, Oliver, 2006. "Identification and nonparametric estimation of a transformed additively separable model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4416, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martins-Filho, Carlos & Yao, Feng, 2009. "Nonparametric regression estimation with general parametric error covariance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 309-333, March.
- Linton, Oliver B. & Mammen, Enno, 2008.
"Nonparametric transformation to white noise,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 241-264, January.
- Oliver Linton & Enno Mammen, 2006. "Nonparametric Transformation to White Noise," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 503, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, Enno, 2006. "Nonparametric transformation to white noise," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4426, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Su, Liangjun & Ullah, Aman, 2008. "Local polynomial estimation of nonparametric simultaneous equations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 193-218, May.
- Su, Liangjun, 2012. "Semiparametric GMM estimation of spatial autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 543-560.
- Aneiros-Perez, G. & Vilar-Fernandez, J.M., 2008. "Local polynomial estimation in partial linear regression models under dependence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2757-2777, January.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:30:y:2018:i:1:p:1-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Zongwu, 2007. "Trending time-varying coefficient time series models with serially correlated errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 163-188, January.
- Xuemei Hu & Xiaohui Liu, 2013. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions for semi-varying coefficient models with linear process errors," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 161-180, March.
- Dabo-Niang, S. & Guillas, S. & Ternynck, C., 2016. "Efficiency in multivariate functional nonparametric models with autoregressive errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 168-182.
- Alan T. K. Wan & Jinhong You & Riquan Zhang, 2016. "A Seemingly Unrelated Nonparametric Additive Model with Autoregressive Errors," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 894-928, May.
- Su, Liangjun & Lu, Xun, 2013. "Nonparametric dynamic panel data models: Kernel estimation and specification testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 112-133.
- Deniz Ozabaci & Daniel Henderson, 2015. "Additive kernel estimates of returns to schooling," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 227-251, February.
- Qiu, Jia & Li, Degao & You, Jinhong, 2015. "SCAD-penalized regression for varying-coefficient models with autoregressive errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 100-118.
- Koo, Chao, 2018. "Essays on functional coefficient models," Other publications TiSEM ba87b8a5-3c55-40ec-967d-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yuanhua Feng & Thomas Gries, 2017.
"Data-driven local polynomial for the trend and its derivatives in economic time series,"
Working Papers CIE
102, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Yuanhua Feng & Thomas Gries & Marlon Fritz, 2019. "Data-driven Local Polynomial for the Trend and its Derivatives in Economic Time Series," Working Papers Dissertations 50, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Degao Li & Guodong Li & Jinhong You, 2014. "Significant Variable Selection And Autoregressive Order Determination For Time-Series Partially Linear Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 478-490, August.
- Bingduo Yang & Xiaohui Liu & Liang Peng & Zongwu Cai, 2018. "Unified Tests for a Dynamic Predictive Regression," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201808, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2018.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355, December.
- You, Jinhong & Zhou, Xian, 2006. "Statistical inference in a panel data semiparametric regression model with serially correlated errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 844-873, April.
- Liangjun Su & Aman Ullah & Yun Wang, 2013. "Nonparametric regression estimation with general parametric error covariance: a more efficient two-step estimator," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 1009-1024, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:98:y:2003:p:980-992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.