Consistent estimation of a general nonparametric regression function in time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-887, September.
- Masry, Elias, 2005. "Nonparametric regression estimation for dependent functional data: asymptotic normality," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 155-177, January.
- Oliver Linton & E. Mammen & J. Nielsen, 1997.
"The Existence and Asymptotic Properties of a Backfitting Projection Algorithm Under Weak Conditions,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1160, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mammen, Enno & Linton, Oliver & Nielsen, J, 2000. "The existence and asymptotic properties of a backfitting projection algorithm under weak conditions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2315, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oliver Linton & Enno Mammen & N Nielsen, 2000. "The Existence and Asymptotic Properties of a Backfitting Projection Algorithm under Weak Conditions," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 386, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, E. & Nielsen, J., 1999. "The existence and asymptotic properties of a backfitting projection algorithm under weak conditions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 300, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sancetta, Alessio, 2009.
"Nearest neighbor conditional estimation for Harris recurrent Markov chains,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2224-2236, November.
- Sancetta, A., 2007. "Nearest Neighbor Conditional Estimation for Harris Recurrent Markov Chains," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0735, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pagan, Adrian & Ullah, Aman, 1988. "The Econometric Analysis of Models with Risk Terms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(2), pages 87-105, April.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Joon Y. Park, 1998. "Nonstationary Density Estimation and Kernel Autoregression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1181, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Linton, Oliver & Perron, Benoit, 2003. "The Shape of the Risk Premium: Evidence from a Semiparametric Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 354-367, July.
- Lu, Zudi & Linton, Oliver, 2007. "Local Linear Fitting Under Near Epoch Dependence," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 37-70, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seok Young Hong & Oliver Linton, 2016. "Asymptotic properties of a Nadaraya-Watson type estimator for regression functions of in?finite order," CeMMAP working papers CWP53/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Li, Degui & Lu, Zudi & Linton, Oliver, 2012.
"Local Linear Fitting Under Near Epoch Dependence: Uniform Consistency With Convergence Rates,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(05), pages 935-958, October.
- Degui Li & Zudi Lu & Oliver Linton, 2011. "Local Linear Fitting Under Near Epoch Dependence: Uniform consistency with Convergence Rates," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Battey, Heather & Sancetta, Alessio, 2013. "Conditional estimation for dependent functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 1-17.
- Degui Li & Oliver Linton & Zudi Lu, 2012. "A Flexible Semiparametric Model for Time Series," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Christian Conrad & Enno Mammen, 2008. "Nonparametric Regression on Latent Covariates with an Application to Semiparametric GARCH-in-Mean Models," Working Papers 0473, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Li, Degui & Lu, Zudi & Linton, Oliver, 2010.
"Loch linear fitting under near epoch dependence: uniform consistency with convergence rate,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58160, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Degui Li & Oliver Linton & Zudi Lu, 2010. "Loch Linear Fitting under Near Epoch Dependence: Uniform Consistency with Convergence Rate," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 549, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Li, Degui & Linton, Oliver & Lu, Zudi, 2015. "A flexible semiparametric forecasting model for time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 345-357.
More about this item
KeywordsKernel Regression Time series;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:152:y:2009:i:1:p:70-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.