The Shape of the Risk Premium: Evidence from a Semiparametric Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jie Zhu, 2008. "FIEGARCH-M and and International Crises: A Cross-Country Analysis," CREATES Research Papers 2008-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard & Zhu, Jie, 2010.
"Long memory in stock market volatility and the volatility-in-mean effect: The FIEGARCH-M Model,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 460-470, June.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & Jie Zhu, 2007. "Long Memory in Stock Market Volatility and the Volatility-in-Mean Effect: The FIEGARCH-M Model," CREATES Research Papers 2007-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Jie Zhu & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2009. "Long memory in stock market volatility and the volatility-in-mean effect: the FIEGARCH-M model," Working Papers 1207, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Seok Young Hong & Oliver Linton, 2016. "Asymptotic properties of a Nadaraya-Watson type estimator for regression functions of in?finite order," CeMMAP working papers CWP53/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Christian Conrad & Karin Loch, 2015. "Anticipating Long‐Term Stock Market Volatility," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(7), pages 1090-1114, November.
- Christian Conrad & Enno Mammen, 2008. "Nonparametric Regression on Latent Covariates with an Application to Semiparametric GARCH-in-Mean Models," Working Papers 0473, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Conrad, Christian & Mammen, Enno, 2016. "Asymptotics for parametric GARCH-in-Mean models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 319-329.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:129-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linton, Oliver & Sancetta, Alessio, 2009. "Consistent estimation of a general nonparametric regression function in time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 70-78, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:21:y:2003:i:3:p:354-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.