Will the new competitive landscape cause your firm's decline? It depends on your mindset
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kedia, Ben L. & Lahiri, Somnath, 2007. "International outsourcing of services: A partnership model," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 22-37, March.
- Czinkota, Michael R. & Ronkainen, Ilkka A., 2005. "A forecast of globalization, international business and trade: report from a Delphi study," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 111-123, May.
- Kedia, Ben L. & Mukherji, Ananda, 1999. "Global managers: developing a mindset for global competitiveness," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 230-251, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Clercq & Narongsak Thongpapanl & Dimo Dimov, 2014. "Contextual ambidexterity in SMEs: the roles of internal and external rivalry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 191-205, January.
- Yujuico, Emmanuel & Gelb, Betsy D., 2010. "Better marketing to developing countries: Why and how," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 501-509, September.
- De Clercq, Dirk & Belausteguigoitia, Imanol, 2015. "Intergenerational strategy involvement and family firms’ innovation pursuits: The critical roles of conflict management and social capital," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 178-189.
- Felício, José Augusto & Duarte, Margarida & Rodrigues, Ricardo, 2016. "Global mindset and SME internationalization: A fuzzy-set QCA approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1372-1378.
- Lahiri, Somnath & Kedia, Ben L., 2011. "Co-evolution of institutional and organizational factors in explaining offshore outsourcing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 252-263, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:51:y:2008:i:4:p:311-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.