Kazuo Sato as a macroeconomist: A quiet man who could see into the future
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2004.
"The 1990s in Japan: a lost decade,"
in: The Economics of an Ageing Population, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Niwa, Haruki, 2000. "The recent deflationary gap in Japan: a quantitative measurement," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 245-258.
- Sato, Kazuo, 1974. "Ideal Index Numbers that Almost Satisfy the Factor Reversal Text," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(4), pages 549-52, November.
- Leff, Nathaniel H & Sato, Kazuo, 1993. "Homogeneous Preferences and Heterogeneous Growth Performance: International Differences in Saving and Investment Behavior," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 203-23.
- Leff, Nathaniel H & Sato, Kazuo, 1975. "A Simultaneous-Equations Model of Savings in Developing Countries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1217-28, December.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1994. "New Product Varieties and the Measurement of International Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 157-77, March.
- Theil, Henri, 1973. "A New Index Number Formula," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(4), pages 498-502, November.
- Sato, Kazuo, 2001. "Japan's GDP estimates: a critical review," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 21-36.
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2002.
"Data Appendix to The 1990s in Japan: A Lost Decade,"
hayashi02, Review of Economic Dynamics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:16:y:2005:i:5:p:780-788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.