Taiwan's looming banking crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 2000.
"The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 129-212
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 1999. "The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?," NBER Working Papers 7250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Montgomery, Heather, 2002. "Taipei,China's banking problems: lessons from the Japanese experience," MPRA Paper 14939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu, Tzong-shian, 1999. "The evolution of commercial banking and financial markets in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 291-307.
- Kwack, Sung Yeung, 2000. "An empirical analysis of the factors determining the financial crisis in Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 195-206.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:14:y:2003:i:4:p:645-667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.