Taipei,China's banking problems: lessons from the Japanese experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 2000.
"The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 129-212
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 1999. "The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?," NBER Working Papers 7250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Woo & Akihiro Kanaya, 2000. "The Japanese Banking Crisis of the 1990's; Sources and Lessons," IMF Working Papers 00/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Plummer, Michael G., 1998. "Asian Development Bank, asian Development outlook 1997 and 1998 : New York: Asian Development Bank, 1997," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 369-371.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montgomery, Heather & Takahashi, Yuki, 2011. "Bank recapitalization in the U.S. - lessons from Japan," MPRA Paper 33147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Stallings, 2004. "Financial Liberalization, Crisis, and Rescue: Lessons for China from Latin America and East Asia?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 48078, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Montgomery, Heather, 2003. "Taiwan's looming banking crisis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 645-667, August.
More about this item
Keywordsbank; crisis; Taiwan; Japan;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .