Performance analysis of four modified approaches for wind speed forecasting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guo, Zhenhai & Zhao, Jing & Zhang, Wenyu & Wang, Jianzhou, 2011. "A corrected hybrid approach for wind speed prediction in Hexi Corridor of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1668-1679.
- Fadare, D.A., 2010. "The application of artificial neural networks to mapping of wind speed profile for energy application in Nigeria," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 934-942, March.
- Monfared, Mohammad & Rastegar, Hasan & Kojabadi, Hossein Madadi, 2009. "A new strategy for wind speed forecasting using artificial intelligent methods," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 845-848.
- Colorado, D. & Hernández, J.A. & Rivera, W. & Martínez, H. & Juárez, D., 2011. "Optimal operation conditions for a single-stage heat transformer by means of an artificial neural network inverse," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1281-1290, April.
- Morales, J.M. & Mínguez, R. & Conejo, A.J., 2010. "A methodology to generate statistically dependent wind speed scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 843-855, March.
- Cadenas, Erasmo & Rivera, Wilfrido, 2010. "Wind speed forecasting in three different regions of Mexico, using a hybrid ARIMA–ANN model," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2732-2738.
- Li, Gong & Shi, Jing, 2010. "On comparing three artificial neural networks for wind speed forecasting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(7), pages 2313-2320, July.
- Li, Gong & Shi, Jing & Zhou, Junyi, 2011. "Bayesian adaptive combination of short-term wind speed forecasts from neural network models," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 352-359.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Weigang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Su, Zhongyue, 2016. "One day ahead wind speed forecasting: A resampling-based approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 886-901.
- Ru Hou & Yi Yang & Qingcong Yuan & Yanhua Chen, 2019. "Research and Application of Hybrid Wind-Energy Forecasting Models Based on Cuckoo Search Optimization," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-17, September.
- Wang, Jianzhou & Xiong, Shenghua, 2014. "A hybrid forecasting model based on outlier detection and fuzzy time series – A case study on Hainan wind farm of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 526-541.
- Tascikaraoglu, Akin & Sanandaji, Borhan M. & Poolla, Kameshwar & Varaiya, Pravin, 2016. "Exploiting sparsity of interconnections in spatio-temporal wind speed forecasting using Wavelet Transform," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 735-747.
- Liu, Hui & Tian, Hong-qi & Liang, Xi-feng & Li, Yan-fei, 2015. "Wind speed forecasting approach using secondary decomposition algorithm and Elman neural networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 183-194.
- Shen, Zhiwei & Ritter, Matthias, 2016. "Forecasting volatility of wind power production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 295-308.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:2:p:109:d:63927 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akçay, Hüseyin & Filik, Tansu, 2017. "Short-term wind speed forecasting by spectral analysis from long-term observations with missing values," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 653-662.
- Jung, Jaesung & Broadwater, Robert P., 2014. "Current status and future advances for wind speed and power forecasting," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 762-777.
- He, Qingqing & Wang, Jianzhou & Lu, Haiyan, 2018. "A hybrid system for short-term wind speed forecasting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 226(C), pages 756-771.
- Liu, Hui & Tian, Hong-qi & Pan, Di-fu & Li, Yan-fei, 2013. "Forecasting models for wind speed using wavelet, wavelet packet, time series and Artificial Neural Networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 191-208.
- Zhou, Qingguo & Wang, Chen & Zhang, Gaofeng, 2019. "Hybrid forecasting system based on an optimal model selection strategy for different wind speed forecasting problems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 250(C), pages 1559-1580.
- Song, Zhe & Jiang, Yu & Zhang, Zijun, 2014. "Short-term wind speed forecasting with Markov-switching model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 103-112.
- Sun, Peng & Li, Jian & Wang, Caisheng & Lei, Xiao, 2016. "A generalized model for wind turbine anomaly identification based on SCADA data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 550-567.
- Wang, H.Z. & Wang, G.B. & Li, G.Q. & Peng, J.C. & Liu, Y.T., 2016. "Deep belief network based deterministic and probabilistic wind speed forecasting approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 80-93.
- Erasmo Cadenas & Wilfrido Rivera & Rafael Campos-Amezcua & Christopher Heard, 2016. "Wind Speed Prediction Using a Univariate ARIMA Model and a Multivariate NARX Model," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Neeraj Bokde & Andrés Feijóo & Daniel Villanueva & Kishore Kulat, 2019. "A Review on Hybrid Empirical Mode Decomposition Models for Wind Speed and Wind Power Prediction," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-42, January.
- Wang, Qin & Wu, Hongyu & Florita, Anthony R. & Brancucci Martinez-Anido, Carlo & Hodge, Bri-Mathias, 2016. "The value of improved wind power forecasting: Grid flexibility quantification, ramp capability analysis, and impacts of electricity market operation timescales," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 696-713.
- Tascikaraoglu, A. & Uzunoglu, M., 2014. "A review of combined approaches for prediction of short-term wind speed and power," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 243-254.
- Qian, Zheng & Pei, Yan & Zareipour, Hamidreza & Chen, Niya, 2019. "A review and discussion of decomposition-based hybrid models for wind energy forecasting applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 235(C), pages 939-953.
More about this item
KeywordsWind speed forecasting; Parameter selection; Data decomposition; Evaluation criterion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:99:y:2012:i:c:p:324-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.