Energy optimization of building design for different housing units in apartment buildings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Jinghua & Yang, Changzhi & Tian, Liwei & Liao, Dan, 2009. "Evaluation on energy and thermal performance for residential envelopes in hot summer and cold winter zone of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 1970-1985, October.
- Yu, Jinghua & Yang, Changzhi & Tian, Liwei & Liao, Dan, 2009. "A study on optimum insulation thicknesses of external walls in hot summer and cold winter zone of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2520-2529, November.
- Bartusch, Cajsa & Odlare, Monica & Wallin, Fredrik & Wester, Lars, 2012. "Exploring variance in residential electricity consumption: Household features and building properties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 637-643.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ye, Hong & Meng, Xianchun & Long, Linshuang & Xu, Bin, 2013. "The route to a perfect window," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 448-455.
- Piechocki, Janusz & Ambroziak, Dominik & Palkowski, Aleksander & Redlarski, Grzegorz, 2014. "Use of Modified Cuckoo Search algorithm in the design process of integrated power systems for modern and energy self-sufficient farms," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 901-908.
- Karmellos, M. & Kiprakis, A. & Mavrotas, G., 2015. "A multi-objective approach for optimal prioritization of energy efficiency measures in buildings: Model, software and case studies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 131-150.
- Fabrizio Ascione & Nicola Bianco & Rosa Francesca De Masi & Gerardo Maria Mauro & Giuseppe Peter Vanoli, 2015. "Design of the Building Envelope: A Novel Multi-Objective Approach for the Optimization of Energy Performance and Thermal Comfort," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-28, August.
- Jian Yao, 2014. "A Multi-Objective (Energy, Economic and Environmental Performance) Life Cycle Analysis for Better Building Design," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-13, January.
- Rodrigues, Eugénio & Gaspar, Adélio Rodrigues & Gomes, Álvaro, 2014. "Improving thermal performance of automatically generated floor plans using a geometric variable sequential optimization procedure," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 200-215.
- Gang, Wenjie & Wang, Jinbo, 2013. "Predictive ANN models of ground heat exchanger for the control of hybrid ground source heat pump systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1146-1153.
- Cristina Carletti & Fabio Sciurpi & Leone Pierangioli, 2014. "The Energy Upgrading of Existing Buildings: Window and Shading Device Typologies for Energy Efficiency Refurbishment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(8), pages 1-24, August.
- De Boeck, L. & Verbeke, S. & Audenaert, A. & De Mesmaeker, L., 2015. "Improving the energy performance of residential buildings: A literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 960-975.
- Clune, Stephen & Morrissey, John & Moore, Trivess, 2012. "Size matters: House size and thermal efficiency as policy strategies to reduce net emissions of new developments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 657-667.
- Best, Robert E. & Flager, Forest & Lepech, Michael D., 2015. "Modeling and optimization of building mix and energy supply technology for urban districts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 161-177.
- Won-Jun Suh & Cheol-Soo Park, 2017. "Heuristic vs . Meta-Heuristic Optimal Energy Design for an Office Building," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-15, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBuilding design; Housing units; Energy consumption; Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:94:y:2012:i:c:p:330-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .