Potential of using organic fertilizer to cultivate Chlorella vulgaris for biodiesel production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kita, K. & Okada, S. & Sekino, H. & Imou, K. & Yokoyama, S. & Amano, T., 2010. "Thermal pre-treatment of wet microalgae harvest for efficient hydrocarbon recovery," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(7), pages 2420-2423, July.
- Rawat, I. & Ranjith Kumar, R. & Mutanda, T. & Bux, F., 2011. "Dual role of microalgae: Phycoremediation of domestic wastewater and biomass production for sustainable biofuels production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3411-3424.
- Huang, GuanHua & Chen, Feng & Wei, Dong & Zhang, XueWu & Chen, Gu, 2010. "Biodiesel production by microalgal biotechnology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 38-46, January.
- Rasoul-Amini, Sara & Montazeri-Najafabady, Nima & Mobasher, Mohammad Ali & Hoseini-Alhashemi, Samira & Ghasemi, Younes, 2011. "Chlorella sp.: A new strain with highly saturated fatty acids for biodiesel production in bubble-column photobioreactor," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3354-3356.
- Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Wu, Xuan & Leung, M.K.H., 2010. "A review on biodiesel production using catalyzed transesterification," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1083-1095, April.
- Amaro, Helena M. & Guedes, A. Catarina & Malcata, F. Xavier, 2011. "Advances and perspectives in using microalgae to produce biodiesel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3402-3410.
- Zeng, Xianhai & Danquah, Michael K. & Chen, Xiao Dong & Lu, Yinghua, 2011. "Microalgae bioengineering: From CO2 fixation to biofuel production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3252-3260, August.
- Brennan, Liam & Owende, Philip, 2010. "Biofuels from microalgae--A review of technologies for production, processing, and extractions of biofuels and co-products," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 557-577, February.
- Qiu, Fengxian & Li, Yihuai & Yang, Dongya & Li, Xiaohua & Sun, Ping, 2011. "Biodiesel production from mixed soybean oil and rapeseed oil," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 2050-2055, June.
- Demirbas, Ayhan, 2011. "Biodiesel from oilgae, biofixation of carbon dioxide by microalgae: A solution to pollution problems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3541-3547.
- Mata, Teresa M. & Martins, António A. & Caetano, Nidia. S., 2010. "Microalgae for biodiesel production and other applications: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 217-232, January.
- Wu, Xuan & Leung, Dennis Y.C., 2011. "Optimization of biodiesel production from camelina oil using orthogonal experiment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3615-3624.
- Srinivasan, Sunderasan, 2009. "The food v. fuel debate: A nuanced view of incentive structures," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 950-954.
- Subhadra, Bobban G. & Edwards, Mark, 2011. "Coproduct market analysis and water footprint of simulated commercial algal biorefineries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3515-3523.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheah, Wai Yan & Ling, Tau Chuan & Show, Pau Loke & Juan, Joon Ching & Chang, Jo-Shu & Lee, Duu-Jong, 2016. "Cultivation in wastewaters for energy: A microalgae platform," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 609-625.
- Lam, Man Kee & Yusoff, Mohammad Iqram & Uemura, Yoshimitsu & Lim, Jun Wei & Khoo, Choon Gek & Lee, Keat Teong & Ong, Hwai Chyuan, 2017. "Cultivation of Chlorella vulgaris using nutrients source from domestic wastewater for biodiesel production: Growth condition and kinetic studies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 197-207.
- Zhu, Liandong & Hiltunen, Erkki & Shu, Qing & Zhou, Weizheng & Li, Zhaohua & Wang, Zhongming, 2014. "Biodiesel production from algae cultivated in winter with artificial wastewater through pH regulation by acetic acid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 103-110.
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p1:p:757-765 is not listed on IDEAS
- Talebian-Kiakalaieh, Amin & Amin, Nor Aishah Saidina & Mazaheri, Hossein, 2013. "A review on novel processes of biodiesel production from waste cooking oil," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 683-710.
- Prajapati, Sanjeev Kumar & Malik, Anushree & Vijay, Virendra Kumar, 2014. "Comparative evaluation of biomass production and bioenergy generation potential of Chlorella spp. through anaerobic digestion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 790-797.
- Chen, Guanyi & Zhao, Liu & Qi, Yun, 2015. "Enhancing the productivity of microalgae cultivated in wastewater toward biofuel production: A critical review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 282-291.
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiesel; Microalgae; Chlorella vulgaris; Organic fertilizer;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:94:y:2012:i:c:p:303-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.