Optimal control of operation efficiency of belt conveyor systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Almeida, Aníbal T & Fonseca, Paula & Bertoldi, Paolo, 2003. "Energy-efficient motor systems in the industrial and in the services sectors in the European Union: characterisation, potentials, barriers and policies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 673-690.
- Middelberg, Arno & Zhang, Jiangfeng & Xia, Xiaohua, 2009. "An optimal control model for load shifting - With application in the energy management of a colliery," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(7-8), pages 1266-1273, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Numbi, B.P. & Malinga, S.J., 2017. "Optimal energy cost and economic analysis of a residential grid-interactive solar PV system- case of eThekwini municipality in South Africa," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P1), pages 28-45.
- repec:eee:appene:v:198:y:2017:i:c:p:65-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wanjiru, Evan M. & Xia, Xiaohua, 2015. "Energy-water optimization model incorporating rooftop water harvesting for lawn irrigation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 521-531.
- Tebello Mathaba & Xiaohua Xia, 2015. "A Parametric Energy Model for Energy Management of Long Belt Conveyors," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-19, December.
- Du Plessis, Gideon Edgar & Liebenberg, Leon & Mathews, Edward Henry, 2013. "The use of variable speed drives for cost-effective energy savings in South African mine cooling systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 16-27.
- Numbi, B.P. & Xia, X., 2015. "Systems optimization model for energy management of a parallel HPGR crushing process," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 133-147.
- Numbi, B.P. & Zhang, J. & Xia, X., 2014. "Optimal energy management for a jaw crushing process in deep mines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 337-348.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:8:y:2015:i:12:p:13590-13608:d:59719 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Shirong & Xia, Xiaohua, 2011. "Modeling and energy efficiency optimization of belt conveyors," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(9), pages 3061-3071.
- van Staden, Adam Jacobus & Zhang, Jiangfeng & Xia, Xiaohua, 2011. "A model predictive control strategy for load shifting in a water pumping scheme with maximum demand charges," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4785-4794.
- Xia, Xiaohua & Zhang, Jiangfeng, 2013. "Mathematical description for the measurement and verification of energy efficiency improvement," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 247-256.
- Numbi, B.P. & Xia, X., 2016. "Optimal energy control of a crushing process based on vertical shaft impactor," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1653-1661.
- Muller, C.J. & Craig, I.K., 2016. "Energy reduction for a dual circuit cooling water system using advanced regulatory control," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 287-295.
- Chatterjee, Arnab & Zhang, Lijun & Xia, Xiaohua, 2015. "Optimization of mine ventilation fan speeds according to ventilation on demand and time of use tariff," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 65-73.
More about this item
KeywordsBelt conveyor system Operation efficiency Optimal switching control Time-of-use tariff Variable speed drive based optimal control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:87:y:2010:i:6:p:1929-1937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.