Active power regulation for large-scale wind farms through an efficient power plant model of electric vehicles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Wen & Hu, Weihao & Lund, Henrik & Chen, Zhe, 2013. "Electric vehicles and large-scale integration of wind power – The case of Inner Mongolia in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 445-456.
- Weis, Allison & Jaramillo, Paulina & Michalek, Jeremy, 2014. "Estimating the potential of controlled plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging to reduce operational and capacity expansion costs for electric power systems with high wind penetration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 190-204.
- Dupont, B. & Dietrich, K. & De Jonghe, C. & Ramos, A. & Belmans, R., 2014. "Impact of residential demand response on power system operation: A Belgian case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 1-10.
- Anandarajah, Gabrial & Gambhir, Ajay, 2014. "India’s CO2 emission pathways to 2050: What role can renewables play?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 79-86.
- Mu, Yunfei & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick & Jia, Hongjie & Wang, Chengshan, 2014. "A Spatial–Temporal model for grid impact analysis of plug-in electric vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 456-465.
- Brouwer, Anne Sjoerd & van den Broek, Machteld & Seebregts, Ad & Faaij, André, 2015. "Operational flexibility and economics of power plants in future low-carbon power systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 107-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:222:y:2018:i:c:p:993-1022 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:225:y:2018:i:c:p:42-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:239:y:2019:i:c:p:1294-1307 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:1363-1376 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:240:y:2019:i:c:p:46-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:229:y:2018:i:c:p:96-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:222:y:2018:i:c:p:608-620 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsElectric vehicle (EV); Vehicle-to-grid (V2G); Generic V2G model (GVGM); Efficient power plant of the EVs (E-EPP); Active power regulation; Wind farm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:185:y:2017:i:p2:p:1673-1683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.