Comparison of load shifting incentives for low-energy buildings with heat pumps to attain grid flexibility benefits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Široký, Jan & Oldewurtel, Frauke & Cigler, Jiří & Prívara, Samuel, 2011. "Experimental analysis of model predictive control for an energy efficient building heating system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(9), pages 3079-3087.
- Dupont, B. & Dietrich, K. & De Jonghe, C. & Ramos, A. & Belmans, R., 2014. "Impact of residential demand response on power system operation: A Belgian case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 1-10.
- Arteconi, Alessia & Patteeuw, Dieter & Bruninx, Kenneth & Delarue, Erik & D’haeseleer, William & Helsen, Lieve, 2016. "Active demand response with electric heating systems: Impact of market penetration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 636-648.
- Corbin, Charles, 2014. "Assessing Impact of Large-Scale Distributed Residential HVAC Control Optimization on Electricity Grid Operation and Renewable Energy Integration," MPRA Paper 58318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barton, John & Huang, Sikai & Infield, David & Leach, Matthew & Ogunkunle, Damiete & Torriti, Jacopo & Thomson, Murray, 2013. "The evolution of electricity demand and the role for demand side participation, in buildings and transport," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 85-102.
- Hedegaard, Karsten & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Lund, Henrik & Heiselberg, Per, 2012. "Wind power integration using individual heat pumps – Analysis of different heat storage options," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 284-293.
- Patteeuw, Dieter & Bruninx, Kenneth & Arteconi, Alessia & Delarue, Erik & D’haeseleer, William & Helsen, Lieve, 2015. "Integrated modeling of active demand response with electric heating systems coupled to thermal energy storage systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 306-319.
- Patteeuw, Dieter & Reynders, Glenn & Bruninx, Kenneth & Protopapadaki, Christina & Delarue, Erik & D’haeseleer, William & Saelens, Dirk & Helsen, Lieve, 2015. "CO2-abatement cost of residential heat pumps with active demand response: demand- and supply-side effects," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 490-501.
- Dupont, B. & De Jonghe, C. & Olmos, L. & Belmans, R., 2014. "Demand response with locational dynamic pricing to support the integration of renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 344-354.
- Strbac, Goran, 2008. "Demand side management: Benefits and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4419-4426, December.
- Dallinger, David & Wietschel, Martin, 2012. "Grid integration of intermittent renewable energy sources using price-responsive plug-in electric vehicles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3370-3382.
- Wang, D. & Parkinson, S. & Miao, W. & Jia, H. & Crawford, C. & Djilali, N., 2012. "Online voltage security assessment considering comfort-constrained demand response control of distributed heat pump systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 104-114.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beck, T. & Kondziella, H. & Huard, G. & Bruckner, T., 2017. "Optimal operation, configuration and sizing of generation and storage technologies for residential heat pump systems in the spotlight of self-consumption of photovoltaic electricity," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 604-619.
- repec:eee:appene:v:201:y:2017:i:c:p:111-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:236:y:2019:i:c:p:711-727 is not listed on IDEAS
- Protopapadaki, Christina & Saelens, Dirk, 2017. "Heat pump and PV impact on residential low-voltage distribution grids as a function of building and district properties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 192(C), pages 268-281.
- repec:eee:appene:v:228:y:2018:i:c:p:215-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:34-:d:192725 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:7:p:953-:d:104145 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:5-:d:192115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singh Gaur, Ankita & Fitiwi, Desta & Curtis, John, 2019. "Heat pumps and their role in decarbonising heating Sector: a comprehensive review," Papers WP627, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:eee:appene:v:214:y:2018:i:c:p:191-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:228:y:2018:i:c:p:1292-1319 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:1611-1626 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alimohammadisagvand, Behrang & Jokisalo, Juha & Kilpeläinen, Simo & Ali, Mubbashir & Sirén, Kai, 2016. "Cost-optimal thermal energy storage system for a residential building with heat pump heating and demand response control," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 275-287.
- Vinnemeier, Philipp & Wirsum, Manfred & Malpiece, Damien & Bove, Roberto, 2016. "Integration of heat pumps into thermal plants for creation of large-scale electricity storage capacities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 506-522.
- repec:zbw:espost:200120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Bloess & Wolf-Peter Schill & Alexander Zerrahn, 2017. "Power-to-Heat for Renewable Energy Integration: Technologies, Modeling Approaches, and Flexibility Potentials," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1677, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:184-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:230:y:2018:i:c:p:627-642 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity price; Direct load control; Heat pump; Load shifting; Electricity generation; Integrated assessment model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:167:y:2016:i:c:p:80-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.