Impact of wind power uncertainty forecasting on the market integration of wind energy in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rahimiyan, Morteza, 2014. "A statistical cognitive model to assess impact of spatially correlated wind production on market behaviors," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 62-72.
- Jónsson, Tryggvi & Pinson, Pierre & Madsen, Henrik, 2010. "On the market impact of wind energy forecasts," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 313-320, March.
- Wang, J. & Botterud, A. & Bessa, R. & Keko, H. & Carvalho, L. & Issicaba, D. & Sumaili, J. & Miranda, V., 2011. "Wind power forecasting uncertainty and unit commitment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 4014-4023.
- Swinand, Gregory P. & O'Mahoney, Amy, 2015.
"Estimating the impact of wind generation and wind forecast errors on energy prices and costs in Ireland,"
Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 468-473.
- Swinand, Gregory P & O'Mahoney, Amy, 2014. "Estimating the impact of wind generation and wind forecast errors on energy prices and costs in Ireland," MPRA Paper 56246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaves-Ávila, J.P. & Fernandes, C., 2015. "The Spanish intraday market design: A successful solution to balance renewable generation?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 422-432.
- Sinden, Graham, 2007. "Characteristics of the UK wind resource: Long-term patterns and relationship to electricity demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 112-127, January.
- Rivier Abbad, Juan, 2010. "Electricity market participation of wind farms: the success story of the Spanish pragmatism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3174-3179, July.
- He, Xian & Delarue, Erik & D'haeseleer, William & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2011.
"A novel business model for aggregating the values of electricity storage,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1575-1585, March.
- Xian He & Erik Delarue & William D'haeseleer & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2010. "A Novel Business Model for Aggregating the Values of Electricity Storage," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/82, European University Institute.
- Conejo, Antonio J. & Contreras, Javier & Espinola, Rosa & Plazas, Miguel A., 2005. "Forecasting electricity prices for a day-ahead pool-based electric energy market," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 435-462.
- Barth, Rüdiger & Weber, Christoph & Swider, Derk J., 2008. "Distribution of costs induced by the integration of RES-E power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3097-3105, August.
- Alessandrini, S. & Delle Monache, L. & Sperati, S. & Nissen, J.N., 2015. "A novel application of an analog ensemble for short-term wind power forecasting," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 768-781.
- Zucker, Andreas & Hinchliffe, Timothée, 2014. "Optimum sizing of PV-attached electricity storage according to power market signals – A case study for Germany and Italy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 141-155.
- Kwon, Soon-Duck, 2010. "Uncertainty analysis of wind energy potential assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 856-865, March.
- Foley, Aoife M. & Leahy, Paul G. & Marvuglia, Antonino & McKeogh, Eamon J., 2012. "Current methods and advances in forecasting of wind power generation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-8.
- Vilim, Michael & Botterud, Audun, 2014. "Wind power bidding in electricity markets with high wind penetration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 141-155.
- Costa, Alexandre & Crespo, Antonio & Navarro, Jorge & Lizcano, Gil & Madsen, Henrik & Feitosa, Everaldo, 2008. "A review on the young history of the wind power short-term prediction," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 1725-1744, August.
- De Giorgi, Maria Grazia & Ficarella, Antonio & Tarantino, Marco, 2011. "Assessment of the benefits of numerical weather predictions in wind power forecasting based on statistical methods," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 3968-3978.
- Weber, Christoph, 2010. "Adequate intraday market design to enable the integration of wind energy into the European power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3155-3163, July.
More about this item
KeywordsWind power uncertainty; Multivariate Gaussian mixture model; Wind integration; Market design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:159:y:2015:i:c:p:334-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.