An analysis of the investment risk related to the integration of a supercritical coal-fired combined heat and power plant with an absorption installation for CO2 separation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartela, Łukasz & Skorek-Osikowska, Anna & Kotowicz, Janusz, 2014. "Economic analysis of a supercritical coal-fired CHP plant integrated with an absorption carbon capture installation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 513-523.
- Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012.
"Investment in new power generation under uncertainty: Benefits of CHP vs. condensing plants in a copula-based analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-44.
- Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010. "Investment in New Power Generation under Uncertainty: Benefits of CHP vs Condensing Plants in a Copula-Based Analysis," FCN Working Papers 12/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Manzolini, G. & Sanchez Fernandez, E. & Rezvani, S. & Macchi, E. & Goetheer, E.L.V. & Vlugt, T.J.H., 2015. "Economic assessment of novel amine based CO2 capture technologies integrated in power plants based on European Benchmarking Task Force methodology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 546-558.
- Di Lorenzo, Giuseppina & Pilidis, Pericles & Witton, John & Probert, Douglas, 2012. "Monte-Carlo simulation of investment integrity and value for power-plants with carbon-capture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 467-478.
- Tan, Y.L. & Islam, Md. Azharul & Asif, M. & Hameed, B.H., 2014. "Adsorption of carbon dioxide by sodium hydroxide-modified granular coconut shell activated carbon in a fixed bed," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 926-931.
- Kotowicz, Janusz & Michalski, Sebastian, 2014. "Efficiency analysis of a hard-coal-fired supercritical power plant with a four-end high-temperature membrane for air separation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 109-119.
- Kotowicz, Janusz & Bartela, Łukasz, 2012. "Optimisation of the connection of membrane CCS installation with a supercritical coal-fired power plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 118-127.
- Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Development of cogeneration in Germany: A mean-variance portfolio analysis of individual technology’s prospects in view of the new regulatory framework," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5301-5313.
- Bugge, Jørgen & Kjær, Sven & Blum, Rudolph, 2006. "High-efficiency coal-fired power plants development and perspectives," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1437-1445.
- Hedin, Niklas & Andersson, Linnéa & Bergström, Lennart & Yan, Jinyue, 2013. "Adsorbents for the post-combustion capture of CO2 using rapid temperature swing or vacuum swing adsorption," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 418-433.
- Goto, Kazuya & Yogo, Katsunori & Higashii, Takayuki, 2013. "A review of efficiency penalty in a coal-fired power plant with post-combustion CO2 capture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 710-720.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:601-616 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hughes, Larry & de Jong, Moniek & Wang, Xiao Qin, 2016. "A generic method for analyzing the risks to energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 895-908.
- Abdul Manaf, Norhuda & Qadir, Abdul & Abbas, Ali, 2016. "Temporal multiscalar decision support framework for flexible operation of carbon capture plants targeting low-carbon management of power plant emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 912-926.
- Wang, Yuelan & Ma, Zengyi & Shen, Yueliang & Tang, Yijun & Ni, Mingjiang & Chi, Yong & Yan, Jianhua & Cen, Kefa, 2016. "A power-saving control strategy for reducing the total pressure applied by the primary air fan of a coal-fired power plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 380-388.
More about this item
KeywordsCombined heat and power; Carbon capture; Absorption; Risk analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:156:y:2015:i:c:p:423-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.