Cathode–anode side interaction in SOFC hybrid systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Martin & Yuan, Jinliang & Sundén, Bengt, 2010. "Review on modeling development for multiscale chemical reactions coupled transport phenomena in solid oxide fuel cells," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(5), pages 1461-1476, May.
- Ferrari, Mario L. & Pascenti, Matteo & Traverso, Alberto N. & Massardo, Aristide F., 2012. "Hybrid system test rig: Chemical composition emulation with steam injection," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 809-815.
- Calise, F. & Ferruzzi, G. & Vanoli, L., 2009. "Parametric exergy analysis of a tubular Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) stack through finite-volume model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2401-2410, November.
- Quirion, Philippe, 2010. "Complying with the Kyoto Protocol under uncertainty: Taxes or tradable permits?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5166-5173, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferrari, Mario L. & Pascenti, Matteo & Sorce, Alessandro & Traverso, Alberto & Massardo, Aristide F., 2014. "Real-time tool for management of smart polygeneration grids including thermal energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 670-678.
- Ferrari, Mario L. & Traverso, Alberto & Massardo, Aristide F., 2016. "Smart polygeneration grids: experimental performance curves of different prime movers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 622-630.
- Komatsu, Y. & Brus, G. & Kimijima, S. & Szmyd, J.S., 2014. "The effect of overpotentials on the transient response of the 300W SOFC cell stack voltage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 352-359.
- Ferrari, Mario L., 2015. "Advanced control approach for hybrid systems based on solid oxide fuel cells," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 364-373.
- Sorce, A. & Greco, A. & Magistri, L. & Costamagna, P., 2014. "FDI oriented modeling of an experimental SOFC system, model validation and simulation of faulty states," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 894-908.
- Zaccaria, V. & Tucker, D. & Traverso, A., 2016. "Transfer function development for SOFC/GT hybrid systems control using cold air bypass," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 695-706.
- Baudoin, Sylvain & Vechiu, Ionel & Camblong, Haritza & Vinassa, Jean-Michel & Barelli, Linda, 2016. "Sizing and control of a Solid Oxide Fuel Cell/Gas microTurbine hybrid power system using a unique inverter for rural microgrid integration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 272-281.
- repec:eee:energy:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:743-755 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSOFC hybrid system; Microturbine; Test rig; Cathode–anode interaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:105:y:2013:i:c:p:369-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.