A study of the emergence of management accounting system ethos and its influence on perceived system success
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert W. Zmud, 1979. "Individual Differences and MIS Success: A Review of the Empirical Literature," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(10), pages 966-979, October.
- Anderson, Shannon W. & Young, S. Mark, 1999. "The impact of contextual and process factors on the evaluation of activity-based costing systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 525-559, October.
- Markus, M. Lynne & Pfeffer, Jeffrey, 1983. "Power and the design and implementation of accounting and control systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 205-218, May.
- Hogarth, Robin M., 1993. "Accounting for decisions and decisions for accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 407-424, July.
- Earley, P. Christopher & Kanfer, Ruth, 1985. "The influence of component participation and role models on goal acceptance, goal satisfaction, and performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 378-390, December.
- Peter Miller, 1998. "The margins of accounting," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 605-621.
- Newman, Michael & Rosenberg, David, 1985. "Systems analysts and the politics of organizational control," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 393-406.
- Kimberly A. Bates & Susan D. Amundson & Roger G. Schroeder & William T. Morris, 1995. "The Crucial Interrelationship Between Manufacturing Strategy and Organizational Culture," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(10), pages 1565-1580, October.
- Roberts, John, 1990. "Strategy and accounting in a U.K. conglomerate," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 107-126.
- Harrison, Graeme L. & McKinnon, Jill L., 1999. "Cross-cultural research in management control systems design: a review of the current state," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-6), pages 483-506, July.
- Ahrens, Thomas, 1996. "Styles of accountability," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 139-173.
- Goddard, Andrew, 1997. "Organizational culture and budget related behavior: A comparative contingency study of three local government organizations," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 79-97.
- Randolph B. Cooper & Robert W. Zmud, 1990. "Information Technology Implementation Research: A Technological Diffusion Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 123-139, February.
- O'Connor, Neale G., 1995. "The influence of organizational culture on the usefulness of budget participation by Singaporean-Chinese managers," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 383-403, July.
- Blake Ives & Margrethe H. Olson, 1984. "User Involvement and MIS Success: A Review of Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 586-603, May.
- Ahrens, T., 1996. "Styles of Accountability," Papers 96-119, University of Southampton - Department of Accounting and Management Science.
- Daniel Robey & Dana Farrow, 1982. "User Involvement in Information System Development: A Conflict Model and Empirical Test," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 73-85, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:28:y:2003:i:6:p:523-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.