Variance analysis and performance: two empirical studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luckett, Peter F. & Eggleton, Ian R., 1991. "Feedback and management accounting: A review of research into behavioural consequences," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 371-394.
- Gordon, Lawrence A. & Narayanan, V. K., 1984. "Management accounting systems, perceived environmental uncertainty and organization structure: An empirical investigation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 33-47, January.
- Shields, Michael D. & Birnberg, Jacob G. & Frieze, Irene Hanson, 1981. "Attributions, cognitive processes and control systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 69-93, January.
- Brown, Clifton, 1985. "Causal reasoning in performance assessment: Effects of cause and effect temporal order and covariation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 255-266, July.
- Merchant, Kenneth A., 1984. "Influences on departmental budgeting: an empirical examination of a contingency model," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 291-307, October.
- repec:bla:joares:v:16:y:1978:i:1:p:122-149 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D., 2003. "Mapping management accounting: graphics and guidelines for theory-consistent empirical research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 169-249.
- Artz, Martin & Homburg, Christian & Rajab, Thomas, 2012. "Performance-measurement system design and functional strategic decision influence: The role of performance-measure properties," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 445-460.
- van Veen-Dirks, Paula, 2010. "Different uses of performance measures: The evaluation versus reward of production managers," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 141-164, February.
- Samuel Sponem, 2002. "L'Explication De La Diversite Des Pratiques Budgetaires : Une Approche Contingente," Post-Print halshs-00584534, HAL.
- Adel Elgharbawy & Magdy Abdel-Kader, 2013. "Enterprise governance and value-based management: a theoretical contingency framework," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(1), pages 99-129, February.
- Henri, Jean-François & Journeault, Marc, 2010. "Eco-control: The influence of management control systems on environmental and economic performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Chenhall, Robert H., 2003. "Management control systems design within its organizational context: findings from contingency-based research and directions for the future," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 127-168.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3234 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:25:y:2000:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.