Early sowing and irrigation to increase barley yields and water use efficiency in Mediterranean conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ilbeyi, Adem & Ustun, Haluk & Oweis, Theib & Pala, Mustafa & Benli, Bogachan, 2006. "Wheat water productivity and yield in a cool highland environment: Effect of early sowing with supplemental irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 399-410, April.
- Tavakkoli, Ali Reza & Oweis, Theib Y., 2004. "The role of supplemental irrigation and nitrogen in producing bread wheat in the highlands of Iran," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 225-236, March.
- Zhang, Heping & Oweis, Theib, 1999. "Water-yield relations and optimal irrigation scheduling of wheat in the Mediterranean region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 195-211, January.
- Benli, B. & Pala, M. & Stockle, C. & Oweis, T., 2007. "Assessment of winter wheat production under early sowing with supplemental irrigation in a cold highland environment using CropSyst simulation model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 45-53, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:58-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pereira, Luis S. & Paredes, Paula & Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Neves, Manuela, 2015. "Modeling malt barley water use and evapotranspiration partitioning in two contrasting rainfall years. Assessing AquaCrop and SIMDualKc models," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 239-254.
- Fan, Yubing & Wang, Chenggang & Nan, Zhibiao, 2014. "Comparative evaluation of crop water use efficiency, economic analysis and net household profit simulation in arid Northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 335-345.
- Paredes, Paula & Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Cameira, Maria do Rosário & Torres, Maria Odete & Pereira, Luis S., 2017. "Assessing yield, water productivity and farm economic returns of malt barley as influenced by the sowing dates and supplemental irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 132-143.
- repec:spr:climat:v:141:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10584-017-1904-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSupplementary irrigation for germination Water productivity Hordeum vulgare Seedling emergence Grain and straw yields Lebanon;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:98:y:2011:i:12:p:1776-1781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.