Applicability of targeting vegetative filter strips to abate fecal bacteria and sediment yield using SWAT
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip W. Gassman & Manuel R. Reyes & Colleen H. Green & Jeffrey G. Arnold, 2007. "Soil and Water Assessment Tool: Historical Development, Applications, and Future Research Directions, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp443, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Pachepsky, Y.A. & Sadeghi, A.M. & Bradford, S.A. & Shelton, D.R. & Guber, A.K. & Dao, T., 2006. "Transport and fate of manure-borne pathogens: Modeling perspective," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(1-2), pages 81-92, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Her, Younggu & Chaubey, Indrajeet & Frankenberger, Jane & Jeong, Jaehak, 2017. "Implications of spatial and temporal variations in effects of conservation practices on water management strategies," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 180(PB), pages 252-266.
- Jang, Sun Sook & Ahn, So Ra & Kim, Seong Joon, 2017. "Evaluation of executable best management practices in Haean highland agricultural catchment of South Korea using SWAT," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 180(PB), pages 224-234.
- Wallace, Carlington W. & Flanagan, Dennis C. & Engel, Bernard A., 2017. "Quantifying the effects of conservation practice implementation on predicted runoff and chemical losses under climate change," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 186(C), pages 51-65.
- Zhang, Shanghong & Liu, Yan & Wang, Taiwei, 2014. "How land use change contributes to reducing soil erosion in the Jialing River Basin, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 65-73.
- Pushpa Tuppad & Narayanan Kannan & Raghavan Srinivasan & Colleen Rossi & Jeffrey Arnold, 2010. "Simulation of Agricultural Management Alternatives for Watershed Protection," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(12), pages 3115-3144, September.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-point source pollution Best management practice Targeted approach Random approach Watershed;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:95:y:2008:i:10:p:1189-1200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.