Irrigation performance at tertiary level in the rice schemes of the Office du Niger (Mali): Adequate water delivery through over-supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anbumozhi, V. & Yamaji, E. & Tabuchi, T., 1998. "Rice crop growth and yield as influenced by changes in ponding water depth, water regime and fertigation level," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 241-253, September.
- Haefele, S. M. & Wopereis, M. C. S. & Ndiaye, M. K. & Kropff, M. J., 2003. "A framework to improve fertilizer recommendations for irrigated rice in West Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 313-335, April.
- Hendrickx, J. M. H. & Vink, N. H. & Fayinke, T., 1986. "Water requirement for irrigated rice in a semi-arid region in West Africa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 75-90, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mateos, Luciano & Lozano, David & Baghil, Ahmed Baba Ould & Diallo, Oumar Abdoul & Gómez-Macpherson, Helena & Comas, Jordi & Connor, David, 2010. "Irrigation performance before and after rehabilitation of a representative, small irrigation scheme besides the Senegal River, Mauritania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 901-909, June.
- Vandersypen, K. & Keita, A.C.T. & Coulibaly, B. & Raes, D. & Jamin, J.-Y., 2007. "Drainage problems in the rice schemes of the Office du Niger (Mali) in relation to water management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 153-160, April.
- Kazbekov, Jusipbek & Abdullaev, Iskandar & Manthrithilake, Herath & Qureshi, Asad & Jumaboev, Kakhramon, 2009. "Evaluating planning and delivery performance of Water User Associations (WUAs) in Osh Province, Kyrgyzstan," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(8), pages 1259-1267, August.
- K. Vandersypen & B. Verbist & A. Keita & D. Raes & J.-Y. Jamin, 2009. "Linking Performance and Collective Action—the Case of the Office du Niger Irrigation Scheme in Mali," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(1), pages 153-168, January.
- Berbel, J. & Mateos, L., 2014. "Does investment in irrigation technology necessarily generate rebound effects? A simulation analysis based on an agro-economic model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 25-34.
- Marcia Nation, 2010. "Understanding women’s participation in irrigated agriculture: a case study from Senegal," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 27(2), pages 163-176, June.
- Ayana, E. K. & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele, 2008. "Comparison of irrigation performance based on management and cropping types," Conference Papers h044064, International Water Management Institute.
- Nygaard, Ivan & Dembelé, Filifing & Daou, Ibrahima & Mariko, Adama & Kamissoko, Famakan & Coulibaly, Nanourou & Borgstrøm, Rasmus L. & Bruun, Thilde Beck, 2016. "Lignocellulosic residues for production of electricity, biogas or second generation biofuel: A case study of technical and sustainable potential of rice straw in Mali," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 202-212.
- García-Bolaños, Mariana & Borgia, Cecilia & Poblador, Noemí & Dia, Mamadou & Seyid, Ould Mohamed Vadel & Mateos, Luciano, 2011. "Performance assessment of small irrigation schemes along the Mauritanian banks of the Senegal River," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1141-1152, May.
- Borgia, Cecilia & García-Bolaños, Mariana & Li, Tao & Gómez-Macpherson, Helena & Comas, Jordi & Connor, David & Mateos, Luciano, 2013. "Benchmarking for performance assessment of small and large irrigation schemes along the Senegal Valley in Mauritania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 19-26.
- Wellens, Joost & Nitcheu, Martial & Traore, Farid & Tychon, Bernard, 2013. "A public–private partnership experience in the management of an irrigation scheme using decision-support tools in Burkina Faso," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 1-11.
- Hertzog, Thomas & Poussin, Jean-Christophe & Tangara, Bréhima & Kouriba, Indé & Jamin, Jean-Yves, 2014. "A role playing game to address future water management issues in a large irrigated system: Experience from Mali," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 1-14.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:83:y:2006:i:1-2:p:144-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.