Factors driving land use change: Effects on watershed functions in a coffee agroforestry system in Lampung, Sumatra
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sunderlin, William D. & Angelsen, Arild & Resosudarmo, Daju Pradnja & Dermawan, Ahmad & Rianto, Edy, 2001. "Economic Crisis, Small Farmer Well-Being, and Forest Cover Change in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 767-782, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noponen, Martin R.A. & Haggar, Jeremy P. & Edwards-Jones, Gareth & Healey, John R., 2013. "Intensification of coffee systems can increase the effectiveness of REDD mechanisms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 1-9.
- Bustanul Arifin, 2010.
"Global Sustainability Regulation and Coffee Supply Chains in Lampung Province, Indonesia,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 7(2), pages 67-89, December.
- Arifin, Bustanul, 2. "Global Sustainability Regulation and Coffee Supply Chains in Lampung Province, Indonesia," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 7(2).
- repec:raf:wpaper:b15527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kondo, Takumi & Osanami, Fumio & Barmon, Basanta Kumar & Yamaguchi, Junichi, 2. "Rice-prawn Farming System: Impacts on Soil Quality and Land Productivity of Modern Variety Paddy Production in Bangladesh," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 7(2).
- Arifin, Bustanul & Swallow, Brent M. & Suyanto, S. & Coe, Richard D., 2009. "A conjoint analysis of farmer preferences for community forestry contracts in the Sumber Jaya Watershed, Indonesia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2040-2050, May.
- Bosselmann, Aske Skovmand, 6. "Using payments for environmental services to secure environmental services and livelihoods in coffee agroforests – A project portrayal," Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, issue 42, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:85:y:2005:i:3:p:254-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.