A multi-objective programming approach to feed ration balancing and nutrient management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rehman, Tahir & Romero, Carlos, 1984. "Multiple-criteria decision-making techniques and their role in livestock ration formulation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 23-49.
- Lara, Pablo, 1993. "Multiple objective fractional programming and livestock ration formulation: A case study for dairy cow diets in Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 321-334.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castrodeza, Carmen & Lara, Pablo & Pena, Teresa, 2005. "Multicriteria fractional model for feed formulation: economic, nutritional and environmental criteria," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 76-96, October.
- White, Robin R. & Brady, Michael, 2014. "Can consumers’ willingness to pay incentivize adoption of environmental impact reducing technologies in meat animal production?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 41-49.
- Babic, Zoran & Peric, Tunjo, 2011. "Optimization of livestock feed blend by use of goal programming," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 218-223, April.
- White, Robin R. & Brady, Michael & Capper, Judith L. & Johnson, Kristen A., 2014. "Optimizing diet and pasture management to improve sustainability of U.S. beef production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 1-12.
- Oishi, Kazato & Kato, Yohei & Ogino, Akifumi & Hirooka, Hiroyuki, 2013. "Economic and environmental impacts of changes in culling parity of cows and diet composition in Japanese beef cow–calf production systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 95-103.
- White, Robin R., 2016. "Increasing energy and protein use efficiency improves opportunities to decrease land use, water use, and greenhouse gas emissions from dairy production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 20-29.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:67:y:2001:i:3:p:201-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.