Sustainability assessment of crop protection systems: SustainOS methodology and its application for apple orchards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dogliotti, S. & Rossing, W. A. H. & van Ittersum, M. K., 2004. "Systematic design and evaluation of crop rotations enhancing soil conservation, soil fertility and farm income: a case study for vegetable farms in South Uruguay," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 277-302, June.
- Mouron, Patrik & Scholz, Roland W. & Nemecek, Thomas & Weber, Olaf, 2006. "Life cycle management on Swiss fruit farms: Relating environmental and income indicators for apple-growing," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 561-578, June.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:215:y:2008:i:1:p:247-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Znidarsic, Martin & Bohanec, Marko & Zupan, Blaz, 2008. "Modelling impacts of cropping systems: Demands and solutions for DEX methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 594-608, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrik Mouron & Chiara Calabrese & Stève Breitenmoser & Simon Spycher & Robert Baur, 2016. "Sustainability Assessment of Plant Protection Strategies in Swiss Winter Wheat and Potato Production," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-17, January.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:153:y:2017:i:c:p:81-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lefebvre, M. & Biguzzi, C. & Ginon, E. & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Langrell, S. R. H. & Marette, S. & Mateu, G. & Sutan, A., 2015. "Mandatory Integrated Pest Management in the European Union: Experimental insights on consumers' reactions," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212038, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:6:y:2016:i:1:p:3:d:62011 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability assessment; Integrated pest management (IPM); Multi-attribute assessment; Life cycle assessment; Full-cost calculation; Environmental risk assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:113:y:2012:i:c:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.