How private contract enforcement mechanisms can succeed where public institutions fail: the case of Juhocukor a.s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Benjamin, 1996. "Why Hold-Ups Occur: The Self-Enforcing Range of Contractual Relationships," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(3), pages 444-463, July.
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F M, 1998.
"The Economics of Agricultural Decollectivization in East Central Europe and the Former Soviet Union,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "The Economics Of Agricultural Decollectivization In East Central Europe And The Former Soviet Union," PRG Working Papers 31882, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2000.
"Causes of Output Decline in Economic Transition: The Case of Central and Eastern European Agriculture,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 172-206, March.
- Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "Causes Of Output Decline In Economic Transition: The Case Of Central And Eastern European Agriculture," PRG Working Papers 31877, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen, 1999. "The political economy of land reform choices in Central and Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(3), pages 637-664, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:23:y:2000:i:3:p:253-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.