Impacts of the training and visit extension system on farmers' knowledge and adoption of technology: Evidence from Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asma, Hyder & Javaid, Zainab, 2009. "Impact of Training on Earnings: Evidence from Pakistani Industries," MPRA Paper 19570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Iqbal & M. Azeem Khan & Munir Ahmad, 2002.
"Adoption of Recommended Varieties: A Farm-level Analysis of Wheat Growers in Irrigated Punjab,"
The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 29-48.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Khan, M. Azeem & Ahmad, Munir, 2002. "Adoption of Recommended Varieties: A Farm level Analysis of Wheat Growers in Irrigated Punjab," MPRA Paper 2537, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon & Ganguly, Sushma, 2006. "The rise and fall of training and visit extension : an Asian mini-drama with an African epilogue," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3928, The World Bank.
- Ayu Pratiwi & Aya Suzuki, 2020. "Does training location matter? Evidence from a randomized field experiment in Rural Indonesia," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 8(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Richard Sebaggala & Fred Matovu, 2020. "Effects of Agricultural Extension Services on Farm Productivity in Uganda," Working Papers 379, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Paswel P. Marenya & Christopher B. Barrett, 2009. "Soil quality and fertilizer use rates among smallholder farmers in western Kenya," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(5), pages 561-572, September.
- Nazli, Hina & Smale, Melinda, 2016. "Dynamics of variety change on wheat farms in Pakistan: A duration analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 24-33.
- Guo, Jianxin & Jin, Songqing & Chen, Lei & Wang, Min & Zhang, Junfeng & Sun, Sufen, 2015. "The Effects of Distance Education on Agricultural Performance and Household Income: Evidence from Suburban Beijing," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205754, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sintayehu Hailu Alemu & Luuk Kempen & Ruerd Ruben, 2018. "The Long Shadow of Faith-based Social Networks on Agricultural Performance: Evidence from Ethiopian Apple Growers," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 30(2), pages 297-319, April.
- Ortmann, Gerald F. & Nothard, B.W. & Meyer, E., 2005. "Attributes of small-scale sugarcane contractors that influence their service quality in KwaZulu-Natal," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(3), pages 1-21, September.
- Marsh, Sally P. & Pannell, David J. & Lindner, Robert K., 2004. "Does agricultural extension pay?: A case study for a new crop, lupins, in Western Australia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 17-30, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:10:y:1994:i:1:p:39-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.