Financial Liberalization and Economic Growth in Nigeria: An Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonios Adamopoulos, 2010. "Financial development and economic growth. An empirical analysis for Ireland," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 3(1), pages 75-88, July.
- OZTURK, Ilhan, 2008. "Financial Development And Economic Growth: Evidence From Turkey," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(1), pages 85-98.
- Abu-Bader, Suleiman & Abu-Qarn, Aamer, 2005.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Time Series Evidence from Egypt,"
1113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suleiman Abu-Bader & Aamer Abu-Qarn, 2005. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Time Series Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 206, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Abu-Bader, Suleiman & Abu-Qarn, Aamer, 2005. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Time Series Evidence from Egypt," MPRA Paper 1113, University Library of Munich, Germany.Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
- Suleiman Abu-Bader & Aamer S. Abu-Qarn, 2005. "Financial Development And Economic Growth: Time Series Evidence From Egypt," Working Papers 0514, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:3:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-017-0070-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Liberalization; Lending Interest Rate; Private Investment; Economic Growth;
- B26 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Financial Economics
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2015-03-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.