Exports and Firm Productivity in Turkish Manufacturing: An Olley-Pakes Estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aguirregabiria, Victor, 2009. "Econometric Issues and Methods in the Estimation of Production Functions," MPRA Paper 15973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Gonçalves & Ana Martins, 2016. "The Determinants of TFP Growth in the Portuguese Manufacturing Sector," GEE Papers 0062, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Nov 2016.
- Esther Goya & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach, 2016.
"Innovation spillovers and firm performance: micro evidence from Spain (2004–2009),"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Esther Goya & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach, 2016. "Innovation spillovers and firm performance: micro evidence from Spain (2004–2009)," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSemiparametric estimation; total factor productivity; exports;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2014-02-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .