The Singularity of the Information Matrix of the Mixed Proportional Hazard Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Geert Ridder & Tiemen Woutersen, 2002. "The Singularity of the Information Matrix of the Mixed Proportional Hazard Model," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20026, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burda, Martin & Harding, Matthew, 2014. "Environmental Justice: Evidence from Superfund cleanup durations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 380-401.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Liao, Zhipeng, 2014. "Sieve M inference on irregular parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 70-86.
- Jaap H. Abbring, 0000. "Mixed Hitting-Time Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-057/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 11 Aug 2009.
- James Wolter, 2015. "Kernel Estimation Of Hazard Functions When Observations Have Dependent and Common Covariates," Economics Series Working Papers 761, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bo E. HonorÃ© & Aureo de Paula, 2009. ""Interdependent Durations" Third Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-039, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Feb 2008.
- Arkadiusz Szydlowski, 2015. "Endogenous Censoring in the Mixed Proportional Hazard Model with an Application to Optimal Unemployment Insurance," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/06, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Jaap H. Abbring, 2012. "Mixed Hitting‐Time Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 783-819, March.
- Bo E. Honore & Aureo de Paula, 2007. "Interdependent Durations, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Nov 2008.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:363-377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruixuan Liu, 2016. "A Single-index Cox Model Driven by Levy Subordinators," Emory Economics 1602, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Corradi, Valentina & Gutknecht, Daniel, 2017.
"Modeling heaped duration data: An application to neonatal mortality,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 363-377.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Corradi, Valentina & Gutknecht, Daniel, 2014. "Modelling Heaped Duration Data: An Application to Neonatal Mortality," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 207, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Corradi, Valentina & Gutknecht, Daniel, 2014. "Modelling Heaped Duration Data: An Application to Neonatal Mortality," IZA Discussion Papers 8493, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Effraimidis, Georgios, 2016. "Nonparametric Identification of a Time-Varying Frailty Model," DaCHE discussion papers 2016:6, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics.
- Tiemen Woutersen & Jerry Hausman, 2005.
"Estimating a Semi-Parametric Duration Model without Specifying Heterogeneity,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
525, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Jerry Hausman & Tiemen M. Woutersen, 2005. "Estimating a semi-parametric duration model without specifying heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wolter, James Lewis, 2016. "Kernel estimation of hazard functions when observations have dependent and common covariates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 1-16.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Woutersen, Tiemen, 2014. "Estimating a semi-parametric duration model without specifying heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 114-131.
- Sasaki, Yuya, 2015. "Heterogeneity and selection in dynamic panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 236-249.
- Bo E. Honor & Áureo De Paula, 2010. "Interdependent Durations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(3), pages 1138-1163.
- Jaap H. Abbring, 2010. "Identification of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 367-394, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:71:y:2003:i:5:p:1579-1589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.