Reputation and Commitment in Two-Person Repeated Games without Discounting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin W. Cripps & George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2004.
"Imperfect Monitoring and Impermanent Reputations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 407-432, March.
- Cripps,M.W. & Mailath,G.J. & Samuelson,L., 2002. "Imperfect monitoring and impermanent reputations," Working papers 17, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Martin W. Cripps & George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2002. "Imperfect Monitoring and Impermanent Reputations," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 30 May 2003.
- Martin Cripps & George J Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2010. "Imperfect Monitoring and Impermanent Reputations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000060, David K. Levine.
- Salomon, Antoine & Forges, Françoise, 2015. "Bayesian repeated games and reputation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 159(PA), pages 70-104.
- Jeffrey C. Ely & Juuso Välimäki, 2003.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 118(3), pages 785-814.
- Jeffrey Ely & Jusso Valimaki, 2002. "Bad Reputation," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 391749000000000514, www.najecon.org.
- Jeffrey C. Ely & Juuso Valimaki, 2002. "Bad Reputation," Discussion Papers 1348, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jeffrey Ely & Jusso Valimaki, 2002. "Bad Reputation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 391749000000000514, David K. Levine.
- Atakan, Alp E. & Ekmekci, Mehmet, 2015.
"Reputation in the long-run with imperfect monitoring,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 553-605.
- Alp Atakan & Mehmet Ekmekci, 2009. "Reputation in the Long-Run with Imperfect Monitoring," Discussion Papers 1506, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cesi Berardino & Iozzi Alberto & Valentini Edilio, 2012.
"Regulating Unverifiable Quality by Fixed-Price Contracts,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-39, September.
- Cesi Berardino, 2009. "Regulating unverifiable quality by fixed-price contracts," THEMA Working Papers 2009-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jimmy Chan, 2000. "On the Non-Existence of Reputation Effects in Two-Person Infinitely-Repeated Games," Economics Working Paper Archive 441, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Joel Slemrod, 2002. "Trust in Public Finance," NBER Working Papers 9187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rainer Nitsche, 2000. "Incentives to Grow: Multimarket Firms and Predation," CIG Working Papers FS IV 00-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- David Hugh-Jones & Roâ€™i Zultan, 2013.
"Reputation and Cooperation in Defense,"
Journal of Conflict Resolution,
Peace Science Society (International), vol. 57(2), pages 327-355, April.
- David Hugh-Jones & Ro'i Zultan, 2010. "Brothers in Arms: Cooperation in Defence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Hugh Jones, David; Zultan, Ro'i, 2011. "Reputation and Cooperation in Defence," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 53, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Burkhard Schipper, 2015. "Strategic teaching and learning in games," Working Papers 151, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Sorin, Sylvain, 1999. "Merging, Reputation, and Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 274-308, October.
- Cripps, Martin W. & Dekel, Eddie & Pesendorfer, Wolfgang, 2005. "Reputation with equal discounting in repeated games with strictly conflicting interests," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 259-272, April.
- Celentani, Marco & Pesendorfer, Wolfgang, 1996. "Reputation in Dynamic Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 109-132, July.
- Celentani, Marco, et al, 1996.
"Maintaining a Reputation against a Long-Lived Opponent,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 691-704, May.
- Marco Celentani, 1993. "Maintaining a Reputation Against A Long-Lived Opponent," Discussion Papers 1075R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Israeli, Eitan, 1999. "Sowing Doubt Optimally in Two-Person Repeated Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 203-216, August.
- Bolton, Gary E. & Ockenfels, Axel & Ebeling, Felix, 2011. "Information value and externalities in reputation building," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 23-33, January.
- Larry Samuelson, 2003. "Imperfect Monitoring and Impermanent Reputations," Theory workshop papers 505798000000000030, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:63:y:1995:i:6:p:1401-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.