Unions, Oligopoly and the Natural Range of Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 1997. "Macroeconomic Implications of Cash Limits in the Public Sector," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(253), pages 49-62, February.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Neugart, Michael, 2017.
"Social comparisons in oligopsony,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 196-209.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Neugart, Michael, 2017. "Social Comparisons in Oligopsony," IZA Discussion Papers 10820, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Goerke, Laszlo & Neugart, Michael, 2017. "Social comparisons in oligopsony," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168095, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Laszlo Goerke & Michael Neugart, 2017. "Social Comparisons in Oligopsony," CESifo Working Paper Series 6528, CESifo Group Munich.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Neugart, Michael, 2017. "Social comparisions in oligopsony," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 110861, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Laszlo Goerke & Michael Neugart, 2017. "Social comparisons in Oligopsony," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 201704, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Corneo, Giacomo, 1995. "National wage bargaining in an internationally integrated product market," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 503-520, September.
- M. Correa-López, 2006. "A model of unionized oligopoly in general equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0605, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Ana Paula Martins & Rui Coimbra, 2004. "Efficient Union Contracts in the Presence of Homogeneous Labor and Differentiated Unions," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 27-46, May.
- Kolm, Ann-Sofie, 1998. "Differentiated payroll taxes, unemployment, and welfare," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 255-271, November.
- Carlos Usabiaga & Maria Angeles Caraballo, 1996. "An Analysis of the New Keynesian Monopolistic Competition Model," Discussion Papers 1163, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- de la Croix, David, 1994. " Wage Interdependence through Decentralized Bargaining," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 371-403, December.
- Milen V. Velev, 2014. "A Research on the Relationship between the Real Aggregate Output and the Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 58-91.
- Banerji, A., 2002. "Sequencing strategically: wage negotiations under oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1037-1058, September.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Vlassis, Minas, 2005. "The endogenous national minimum wage institution," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 747-762, December.
- Kornelius Kraft, 2006. "Wage versus efficient bargaining in oligopoly," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(7), pages 595-604.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- معدل طبيعي للبطالة in Wikipedia Arabic ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:98:y:1988:i:393:p:1127-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.