Performance-Based Wages in Tax Collection: The Brazilian Tax Collection Reform and Its Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Burguet & Juan José Ganuza & José Garcia Montalvo, 2016.
"The microeconomics of corruption. A review of thirty years of research,"
Economics Working Papers
1525, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Roberto Burguet & Juan-José Ganuza & José García-Montalvo, 2016. "The Microeconomics of Corruption. A Review of Thirty Years of Research," Working Papers 908, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Simon Burgess & Carol Propper & Marisa Ratto & Emma Tominey, 2017.
"Incentives in the Public Sector: Evidence from a Government Agency,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(605), pages 117-141, October.
- Simon Burgess & Carol Propper & Marisa Ratto & Emma Tominey, 2004. "Incentives in the Public Sector: Evidence from a Government Agency," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/103, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Simon Burgess & Carol Propper & Marisa Ratto & Emma Tominey, 2011. "Incentives in the Public Sector: Evidence from a Government Agency," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/265, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Burgess, Simon & Propper, Carol & Ratto, Marisa & Tominey, Emma, 2012. "Incentives in the Public Sector: Evidence from a Government Agency," CEPR Discussion Papers 9071, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burgess, Simon & Propper, Carol & Ratto, Marisa & Tominey, Emma, 2012. "Incentives in the Public Sector: Evidence from a Government Agency," IZA Discussion Papers 6738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon M. Burgess & Carol Propper & Marisa Ratto & Emma Tominey, 2017. "Incentives in the Public Sector: Evidence from a Government Agency," Post-Print hal-01651132, HAL.
- Nick Manning & Zahid Hasnain & Jan Henryk Pierskalla, 2012. "Public Sector Human Resource Practices to Drive Performance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25489, The World Bank.
- Benjamin A. Olken & Rohini Pande, 2012. "Corruption in Developing Countries," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 479-509, July.
- Atkinson, Adele & Burgess, Simon & Croxson, Bronwyn & Gregg, Paul & Propper, Carol & Slater, Helen & Wilson, Deborah, 2009.
"Evaluating the impact of performance-related pay for teachers in England,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 251-261, June.
- Adele Atkinson & Simon Burgess & Bronwyn Croxson & Paul Gregg, 2004. "Evaluating the Impact of Performance-related Pay for Teachers in England," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/113, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Frederico Finan & Benjamin A. Olken & Rohini Pande, 2015. "The Personnel Economics of the State," NBER Working Papers 21825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khan, Adnan Q. & Khwaja, Asim I. & Olken, Benjamin A., 2016. "Tax farming redux: experimental evidence on performance pay for tax collectors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66265, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:idb:idbbks:6883 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arindam Das-Gupta & Shanto Ghosh & Dilip Mookherjee, 2004.
"Tax Administration Reform and Taxpayer Compliance in India,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(5), pages 575-600, September.
- Arindam Das-Gupta & Shanto Ghosh & Dilip Mookherjee, 2003. "Tax Administration Reform and Taxpayer Compliance in India," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-137, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Van Rijckeghem, Caroline & Weder, Beatrice, 2001. "Bureaucratic corruption and the rate of temptation: do wages in the civil service affect corruption, and by how much?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 307-331, August.
- Baethge, Caroline & Fiedler, Marina, 2016. "Aligning mission preferences: Does self-selection foster performance in working groups?," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe B-18-16, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Vicente Fretes Cibils & Teresa Ter-Minassian & J. Sebastián Scrofina & Federico Ortega & Germán Ríos & Alejandro Rasteletti & Arturo Ramírez Verdugo & Emilio Pineda & Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Cristián, 2015. "Decentralizing Revenue in Latin America: Why and How," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 88858 edited by Vicente Fretes Cibils & Teresa Ter-Minassian, February.
- Germán Ríos & Federico Ortega & J. Sebastián Scrofina, 2012. "Sub-national Revenue Mobilization in Latin America and Caribbean Countries: The Case of Venezuela," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4052, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Simon Burgess & Marisa Ratto, 2003. "The Role of Incentives in the Public Sector: Issues and Evidence," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/071, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adnan Q. Khan & Asim I. Khwaja & Benjamin A. Olken, 2014. "Tax Farming Redux: Experimental Evidence on Performance Pay for Tax Collectors," NBER Working Papers 20627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cracau, Daniel & Franz, Benjamin, 2013. "Bonus payments as an anti-corruption instrument: A theoretical approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 1-4.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:111:y:2001:i:468:p:188-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.