Revocable Commitment and Sequential Bargaining
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1982. "Regret Theory: An Alternative Theory of Rational Choice under Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 805-824, December.
- Tversky, Amos & Slovic, Paul & Kahneman, Daniel, 1990. "The Causes of Preference Reversal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 204-217, March.
- Sarah Lichtenstein & Paul Slovic, 1973. "Response-induced reversals of preference in gambling: An extended replication in las vegas," Framed Field Experiments 00169, The Field Experiments Website.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1987. "Some implications of a more general form of regret theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 270-287, April.
- David E. Bell, 1982. "Regret in Decision Making under Uncertainty," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 961-981, October.
- Jones-Lee, M W & Hammerton, M & Philips, P R, 1985. "The Value of Safety: Results of a National Sample Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(377), pages 49-72, March.
- Camerer, Colin F, 1989. "An Experimental Test of Several Generalized Utility Theories," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 61-104, April.
- Battalio, Raymond C & Kagel, John H & Jiranyakul, Komain, 1990. "Testing between Alternative Models of Choice under Uncertainty: Some Initial Results," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 25-50, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2011. "The Economics of Destructive Power," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bester, Helmut & Sakovics, Jozsef, 2001.
"Delegated bargaining and renegotiation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 459-473, August.
- Helmut Bester & J?sef S?ovics, "undated". "Delegated Bargaining And Renegotiation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 440.99, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Helmut Bester & Jozsef Sakovics, 2000. "Delegated Bargaining and Renegotiation," ESE Discussion Papers 61, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Helmut Bester & Joszef Sakovics, "undated". "Delegated Bargaining and Renegotiation," Papers 007, Departmental Working Papers.
- Harold Houba, 2008.
"Computing Alternating Offers And Water Prices In Bilateral River Basin Management,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(03), pages 257-278.
- Harold Houba, 2006. "Computing Alternating Offers and Water Prices in Bilateral River Basin Management," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-095/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Manzini, Paola, 1997.
"Strategic wage bargaining with destructive power: the role of commitment,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 15-22, January.
- Manzini, P., 1996. "Strategic Wage Bargaining with Destructive Power : The Role of Commitment," Discussion Papers 9617, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2009.
"A Critical Review of Strategic Conflict Theory and Socio-political Instability Models,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 119(6), pages 817-858.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2009. "A Critical Review of Strategic Conflict Theory and Socio-political Instability Models," Post-Print hal-00629129, HAL.
- Juan J. Vidal-Puga, 2004. "Bargaining with commitments," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(1), pages 129-144, January.
- Britz, Volker, 2013. "Optimal value commitment in bilateral bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 345-351.
- Schotter, Andrew & Zheng, Wei & Snyder, Blaine, 2000.
"Bargaining Through Agents: An Experimental Study of Delegation and Commitment,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 248-292, February.
- Schotter, Andrew & Snyder, Blaine & Zheng, Wei, 1995. "Bargaining Through Agents: An Experimental Study of Delegation and Commitment," Working Papers 95-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Britz Volker, 2010. "Optimal Value Commitment in Bilateral Bargaining," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Corchon, Luis & Ritzberger, Klaus, 1992.
"On the Non-Cooperative Foundations of Cooperative Bargaining,"
18461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Ritzberger, 1992. "On the non-cooperative foundations of cooperative bargaining," Working Papers. Serie AD 1992-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Peter S. Burton, 2008. "Bargaining by Limiting Cooperation: Withholding Consent for the Level of a Public Good," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 623-642, August.
- Gersbach, Hans & Schneider, Maik T., 2012. "Tax contracts, party bargaining, and government formation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 173-192.
- Britz Volker, 2010. "Optimal Value Commitment in Bilateral Bargaining," Research Memorandum 056, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Miettinen, Topi & Perea, Andrés, 2015. "Commitment in alternating offers bargaining," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 12-18.
- Savita Kulkarni & Anirudh Tagat & Hansika Kapoor, 2016. "An experimental investigation of intra-household resource allocation in rural India," Working Papers PIERI 2016-20, PEP-PIERI.
- Amoros, Pablo & Moreno, Bernardo, 2006. "Bargaining and waning commitments," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 417-422, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:102:y:1992:i:411:p:378-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.