Power in the European Union: an evaluation according to a priori relations between states
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sebastien Courtin, 2011. "Power in the European Union: an evaluation according to a priori relations between states," Post-Print hal-00914876, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barr, Jason & Passarelli, Francesco, 2009. "Who has the power in the EU?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 339-366, May.
- Owen, G & Shapley, L S, 1989. "Optimal Location of Candidates in Ideological Space," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(3), pages 339-356.
- Albizuri, M.J. & Aurrecoechea, J. & Zarzuelo, J.M., 2006. "Configuration values: Extensions of the coalitional Owen value," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-17, October.
- Nicolas Andjiga & Sebastien Courtin, 2015. "Coalition configurations and share functions," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 225(1), pages 3-25, February.
- Gerard van der Laan & René van den Brink, 2002.
"A Banzhaf share function for cooperative games in coalition structure,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 61-86, August.
- van der Laan, G. & van den Brink, J.R., 1998. "A Banzhaf share function for cooperative games in coalition structure," Discussion Paper 1998-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Álvarez-Mozos, M. & van den Brink, R. & van der Laan, G. & Tejada, O., 2013.
"Share functions for cooperative games with levels structure of cooperation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 167-179.
- Mikel Alvarez-Mozos & Rene van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Oriol Tejada, 2012. "Share Functions for Cooperative Games with Levels Structure of Cooperation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-052/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dia, Ibrahima & Kamwa, Eric, 2017.
"Le Pouvoir de Vote dans les Etablissements Publics de Coopération Intercommunale de la Martinique et de la Guadeloupe
[The Voting Power in the Inter-communal Council of Martinique and Guadeloupe]," MPRA Paper 80572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPower indices; Coalition configurations; European Union.;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.