Relative Price Adjustment and the UK Phillips Curve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wouter J. den Haan & Andrew T. Levin, 2000.
"Robust Covariance Matrix Estimation with Data-Dependent VAR Prewhitening Order,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- den Haan, Wouter J. & Levin, Andrew T, 2000. "Robust Covariance Matrix Estimation with Data-Dependent VAR Prewhitening Order," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt0127m2tp, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marianne Baxter, 2012. "International risk‐sharing in the short run and in the long run," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 45(2), pages 376-393, May.
- Karamé, Frédéric & Patureau, Lise & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2008.
"Limited participation and exchange rate dynamics: Does theory meet the data?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1041-1087, April.
- Frédéric Karamé & Lise Patureau & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2003. "Limited Participation and Exchange Rate Dynamics: Does Theory Meet the Data?," Documents de recherche 03-15, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Frédéric Karamé & Lise Patureau & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2008. "Limited participation and exchange rate dynamics: Does theory meet the data?," Post-Print halshs-00754292, HAL.
- Frédéric Karamé & Lise Patureau & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2003. "Limited participation and exchange rate dynamics : does theory meet the data ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- A. Craig Burnside, 2007.
"Empirical Asset Pricing and Statistical Power in the Presence of Weak Risk Factors,"
NBER Working Papers
13357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Craig Burnside, 2010. "Empirical Asset Pricing and Statistical Power in the Presence of Weak Risk Factors," Working Papers 10-45, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Tim A. Kroencke, 2017.
"Asset Pricing without Garbage,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 72(1), pages 47-98, February.
- Kroencke, Tim A., 2013. "Asset pricing without garbage," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-071, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Kroencke, Tim Alexander, 2014. "Asset Pricing without Garbage," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100476, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- West, Kenneth D., 2006. "Forecast Evaluation," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, in: G. Elliott & C. Granger & A. Timmermann (ed.), Handbook of Economic Forecasting, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 99-134, Elsevier.
- Min-Hsien Chiang & Chihwa Kao, 2005.
"Spectral Density Bandwidth Choice and Prewhitening in the Generalized Method of Moments Estimators for the Asset Pricing Model,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(10), pages 1-13.
- Min-Hsien Chiang & Chihwa Kao, 2002. "Spectral Density Bandwidth Choice and Prewhitening in the Generalized Method of Moments Estimators for the Asset Pricing Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 60, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hartigan, Luke, 2018.
"Alternative HAC covariance matrix estimators with improved finite sample properties,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 55-73.
- Luke Hartigan, 2016. "Alternative HAC Covariance Matrix Estimators with Improved Finite Sample Properties," Discussion Papers 2016-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- George Kapetanios & Zacharias Psaradakis, 2016. "Semiparametric Sieve-Type Generalized Least Squares Inference," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 951-985, June.
- Motohiro Yogo, 2006. "A Consumption‐Based Explanation of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(2), pages 539-580, April.
- Matheron, Julien & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2004. "Supply-side refinements and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 391-396, March.
- Laurinaityte, Nora & Meinerding, Christoph & Schlag, Christian & Thimme, Julian, 2020. "GMM weighting matrices incross-sectional asset pricing tests," Discussion Papers 62/2020, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2005:i:10:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ozgen Sayginsoy, 2005. "Powerful and Serial Correlation Robust Tests of the Economic Convergence Hypothesis," Econometrics 0503014, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2005.
- Ionel Birgean & Lutz Kilian, 2002.
"Data-Driven Nonparametric Spectral Density Estimators For Economic Time Series: A Monte Carlo Study,"
Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 449-476.
- Kilian, L. & Bergean, I., 1999. "Data-Driven Nonparametric Spectral Density Estimators for Economic Time Series: A Monte Carlo Study," Papers 99-04, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Ray Barrell, 1999. "Employment Security and European Labour Demand: A Panel Study Across 16 Industries," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 148, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Richard Heaney & Kerry Pattenden, 2005. "Change in unconditional foreign exchange rate volatility: an analysis of the GBP and USD price of the Euro from 2002 to 2003," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(15), pages 929-932.
- Craig Burnside, 2016.
"Identification and Inference in Linear Stochastic Discount Factor Models with Excess Returns,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 14(2), pages 295-330.
- Craig Burnside, 2010. "Identification and Inference in Linear Stochastic Discount Factor Models with Excess Returns," NBER Working Papers 16634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maury, P-M. & Pluyaud, B., 2004. "The Breaks in per Capita Productivity Trends in a Number of Industrial Countries," Working papers 111, Banque de France.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Keynesian Phillips curve; Relative Price Changes; Labour share;
All these keywords.
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: John P. Conley (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.