Foreign technology acquisition, spillovers, and sunk costs: evidence from plant-level data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Montalvo, Jose G. & Yafeh, Yishay, 1994. "A microeconometric analysis of technology transfer : The case of licensing agreements of Japanese firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 227-244, June.
- Kiyota, Kozo & Okazaki, Tetsuji, 2005.
"Foreign technology acquisition policy and firm performance in Japan, 1957-1970: Micro-aspects of industrial policy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 563-586, September.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2005. "Foreign Technology Acquisition Policy and Firm Performance in Japan, 1957-1970: Micro-aspects of Industrial Policy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-329, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Vishwasrao, Sharmila & Bosshardt, William, 2001. "Foreign ownership and technology adoption: evidence from Indian firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 367-387, August.
- Giannitsis, Tassos, 1991. "Licensing in a newly industrializing country: The case of Greek manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 349-362, April.
- Windmeijer, Frank, 2005. "A finite sample correction for the variance of linear efficient two-step GMM estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 25-51, May.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign technology licensing Spillovers Developing countries;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08o30003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.