An Empirical Study on Stock Price Responses to the Release of the Environmental Management Ranking in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Shreekant & Goldar, Bishwanath, 2005. "Do stock markets penalize environment-unfriendly behaviour? Evidence from India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 81-95, January.
- A. Craig MacKinlay, 1997. "Event Studies in Economics and Finance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 13-39, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takashi Hatakeda & Katsuhiko Kokubu & Takehisa Kajiwara & Kimitaka Nishitani, 2012. "Factors Influencing Corporate Environmental Protection Activities for Greenhouse Gas Emission Reductions: The Relationship Between Environmental and Financial Performance," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(4), pages 455-481, December.
- X. Xu & S. Zeng & C. Tam, 2012. "Stock Market’s Reaction to Disclosure of Environmental Violations: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 227-237, May.
- Yamaguchi, Keiko, 2008. "Reexamination of stock price reaction to environmental performance: A GARCH application," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 345-352, December.
- Nakai, Miwa & Yamaguchi, Keiko & Takeuchi, Kenji, 2016.
"Can SRI funds better resist global financial crisis? Evidence from Japan,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 12-20.
- Miwa Nakai & Keiko Yamaguchi & Kenji Takeuchi, 2015. "Can SRI Funds Better Resist Global Financial Crisis? Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers 1530, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Robert Finger, 2010. "Stock price responses on the German suspension of genetically modified maize," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 2220-2229.
- Takeda, Fumiko & Tomozawa, Takanori, 2008. "A change in market responses to the environmental management ranking in Japan," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 465-472, October.
- Hanabusa, Kunihiro, 2010. "Effects of foreign disasters on the petroleum industry in Japan: A financial market perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5455-5463.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility;
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-06m20001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.