On the allocation of commodities by queuing and the prevention of violence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2004.
"Favoritism in the Public Provision of Goods in Developing Countries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 15(1), pages 1-10.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2004. "Favoritism in the Public Provision of Goods in Developing Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-013/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Seung Jick Yoo, 2007. "Corruption, Bribery, and Wait Times in the Public Allocation of Goods in Developing Countries," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 507-517, August.
- Lui, Francis T, 1985. "An Equilibrium Queuing Model of Bribery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 760-781, August.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2004:i:1:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Praveen Kulshreshtha, 2003. "Rationing by Waiting, Opportunity Costs of Waiting and Bribery," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 59-75, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2005. "On bribing and balking in a simple queuing model of resource allocation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 16(1), pages 1-10.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & DeAngelo, Gregory J., 2012. "Goods allocation by queuing and the occurrence of violence: A probabilistic analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-7.
More about this item
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-04o10015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.