Aggregation over different qualities: Are there generic commodities?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1996.
"Aggregation without Separability: A Generalized Composite Commodity Theorem,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 524-543.
- Rosendorff, B.P., 1995. "Voluntary Export Restraints, Anti-Dumping Procedure and Domestic Politics," Papers 9512, Southern California - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anders, Q. Nyrud, 2002. "Integration in the Norwegian pulpwood market: domestic prices versus external trade," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, pages 213-225.
- Lee L. Schulz & Ted C. Schroeder & Tian Xia, 2012.
"Studying composite demand using scanner data: the case of ground beef in the US,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43, pages 49-57, November.
- Schulz, Lee L. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Xia, Tian, 2012. "Studying Composite Demand Using Scanner Data: The Case of Ground Beef in the US," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35441, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mehrotra, Shiv N. & Kant, Shashi, 2009. "Use of composite forest commodity price indices for cointegration analysis," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, pages 237-260.
More about this item
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-01c40005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.