Aggregation over different qualities: Are there generic commodities?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1996. "Aggregation without Separability: A Generalized Composite Commodity Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 524-543, June.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1990.
"Critical Values for Cointegration Tests,"
1227, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2010. "Critical Values for Cointegration Tests," Working Papers 1227, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "EGTEST: RATS procedure to compute Engle-Granger test for Cointegration," Statistical Software Components RTS00061, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anders, Q. Nyrud, 2002. "Integration in the Norwegian pulpwood market: domestic prices versus external trade," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 213-225.
- Lee L. Schulz & Ted C. Schroeder & Tian Xia, 2012.
"Studying composite demand using scanner data: the case of ground beef in the US,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43, pages 49-57, November.
- Schulz, Lee L. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Xia, Tian, 2012. "Studying Composite Demand Using Scanner Data: The Case of Ground Beef in the US," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35441, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mehrotra, Shiv N. & Kant, Shashi, 2009. "Use of composite forest commodity price indices for cointegration analysis," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 237-260, December.
More about this item
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-01c40005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.