Employment by Sector and Gender in European and Spanish Regions, 1995-2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davide Fiaschi & Andrea Mario Lavezzi & Angela Parenti, 2011. "The Determinants of Productivity Distribution across European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p320, European Regional Science Association.
- Ron Martin & Peter Tyler, 2000. "Regional Employment Evolutions in the European Union: A Preliminary Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 601-616, October.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 30. Selected readings on Women economics by the Euro-American Associations, 2001-2017
by MCG Blogs de Economía in Euro-American Association: World Development on 2018-03-17 18:42:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen & CANCELO, Maria-Teresa, 2014. "Industry, Productivity And Development In 96 European Regions, 2005-2010," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1).
- SMETANINA, Anastasia Igorevna & MOROZOVA, Irina Anatolievna, 2015. "Infrastructural Support Of Electronic Payment Systems Markets In Russia," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(1), pages 57-68.
- BERUMEN, Sergio A. & LLAMAZARES-REDONDO, Francisco, 2014. "Economic Development and Viability Firms in European Mining Regions," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 33-46.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric Models of employment; Employment by production sector; Employment by gender; European Economy; Regional Development;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:13:y2013:i:2_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.