Employment in Private and Public Services: A Comparative Analysis of Commercial, Business and Social Services in Spain, France, Italy, Germany, UK and USA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guisan, M.C. & Cancelo, M.T., 2006. "Employment and Productivity in the European Union and Comparison with the USA, 1985-2005: Analysis of France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(3), pages 55-63.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 16. No sobran funcionarios en España. Economistas expertos destacan que España tiene pocos empleos en el Sector Público y Servicios de Educación y Sanidad, por cada mil habitantes, en comparación con Alemania, Estados Unidos y otros países de la O
by MCG Blogs de Economía in Asociación de Estudios Euro-Americanos: Desarrollo internacional de América, Europa y otras áreas on 2010-05-29 20:40:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guisán, M.C. & Expósito, P, 2011. "Regional Employment and Unemployment by Gender in Spain in comparison with other European Countries," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment policies; Social Services; European Union; United States;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:10:y2010:i:10_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.