Macro-Econometric Models Of Supply And Demand: Industry, Trade And Wages In 6 Countries, 1960-2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- FRIAS-PINEDO, Isidro, 2013. "Oil Price Shocks And The Business Cycle In Spain: Is The 2008 Financial Crisis Different?," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 15-26.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Aguayo, Eva & Exposito, Pilar, 2001. "Economic growth and cycles: Cross-country models of education, industry and fertility and international comparisons," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(1), pages 9-37.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher E.S. WARBURTON, 2017. "International Trade And Industrial Recovery In The Usa," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 17(1), pages 5-22.
- Olofin, S.O. & Salisu, A.A & Tule, M.K, 2020. "Revised Small Macro-Econometric Model Of The Nigerian Economy," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 20(1), pages 97-116.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply and Demand; Macro-econometric Models; Industry; Fair Trade; Wages; Employment; Europe; United States; Industrial Delocalization; Austerity Policies.;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:13:y:2013:i:2_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.