Influence the capital structure on the cost of capital and enterprise value in multinationals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Kuljot & Hodder, James E., 2000. "Multinational capital structure and financial flexibility," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 853-884, December.
- Andreas Hoffjan & Michael Rösmann, 2002. "Capital structure design of foreign subsidiaries in multinational corporate groups with a German parent company," Working Papers hal-00593870, HAL.
- Mari Avarmaa & Aaro Hazak & Kadri Männasoo, 2011. "Capital structure formation in multinational and local companies in the Baltic States," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 125-146, July.
- Shapiro, Alan C., 1978. "Financial Structure and Cost of Capital in the Multinational Corporation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 211-226, June.
- Hoffjan, Andreas & Rosmann, Michael, 2002. "Capital structure design of foreign subsidiaries in multinational corporate groups with a German parent company," Arbeitspapiere des Lehrstuhls für Betriebswirtschaftslehre, insbesondere Controlling 4-1, University of Münster, Chair of Management Accounting.
- Chkir, Imed Eddine & Cosset, Jean-Claude, 2001. "Diversification strategy and capital structure of multinational corporations," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 17-37, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial structure; leverage; multinational corporations; weighted average cost of capital; enterprise value; taxation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:journl:y:2012:i:4:p:7-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Nuta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .