The Impact of Foreign Banks Presence on the Performance of Domestic Banks in Kosovo during the Period 2001-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert, 2001. "The impact of foreign bank entry on domestic banking markets: a note," Research Report 01E62, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:01e62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janek Uiboupin, 2004. "Effects Of Foreign Banks Entry On Bank Performance In The Cee Countries," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 33, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Lensink, Robert & Hermes, Niels, 2004. "The short-term effects of foreign bank entry on domestic bank behaviour: Does economic development matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 553-568, March.
- Niels Hermes & Robert Lensink, 2004. "Foreign Bank Presence, Domestic Bank Performance and Financial Development," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 3(2), pages 207-229, August.
- Claessens, Stijn & Demirguc-Kunt, Asl[iota] & Huizinga, Harry, 2001. "How does foreign entry affect domestic banking markets?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 891-911, May.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign banks; domestic banks; performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:actaec:y:2010:i:4:p:87-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniela Robu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.