Künftige Netzregulierung als Grundpfeiler einer effektiven Liberalisierung des deutschen Stromsektors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow, 2014.
"Incentive Regulation in Theory and Practice: Electricity Distribution and Transmission Networks,"
NBER Chapters,in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?, pages 291-344
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul L Joskow, 2005. "Incentive Regulation In Theory And Practice - Electricity Distribution And Transmission Networks," Working Papers 0514, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Joskow, P.L., 2006. "Incentive Regulation in Theory and Practice: Electricity Distribution and Transmission Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0607, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:35:y:2001:i:2:p:395-403 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of regulation; electric utilities; network industries; incentive regulation; energy markets; natural monopoly;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:76-1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .