On the Impact of Spatial Momentum
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A Rogers & F Willekens, 1978. "The Spatial Reproductive Value and the Spatial Momentum of Zero Population Growth," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 10(5), pages 503-518, May.
- A Rogers & F Willekens, 1978. "The spatial reproductive value and the spatial momentum of zero population growth," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(5), pages 503-518, May.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1986_41n3_0609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Brockerhoff, 1999. "Urban Growth in Developing Countries: A Review of Projections and Predictions," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(4), pages 757-778.
- Shapiro, D. & Tambashe, B.O., 1999. "Fertility Transition in Urban and Rural Areas of Sub-Saharan Africa," Papers 9-99-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Young Kim & Robert Schoen & P. Sarma, 1991. "Momentum and the growth-free segment of a population," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 28(1), pages 159-173, February.
More about this item
Keywordspopulation growth; population momentum; spatial momentum; urbanization;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:6:y:2002:i:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office). General contact details of provider: https://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.